character sketch

Laksh kapoor

Aged 24. The hottest and most successful businessman  till date. Ruler of the one and only vast empire of kapoors. Loves his mother but does not show it to the outer world nor to his mother. Known as a stone hearted and ruthless businessman whom all his business partners fear to the utmost. Girls drool all day long for him. What else one need when a six feet tall handsome hunk with pure arrogance stands in front of them as their CEO. Six packed body with perfectly built abs and toned body with undoubtedly sharp features one would crave for and his signature smirk. Surprisingly he is single and never gets into a relationship with girls neither is he interested in doing so.

Ragini gadodia

Aged 22. A third year medical student in one of the top universities of Mumbai. Being an orphan she was only aware of her surname which is gadodia whom she has no idea of who it is. She was given away by her parents since she was baby and that's what exactly she has been told and raised up. Chirpy and bubbly personality which makes her the favourite in the orphanage. Modern yet follows the traditional values which was taught throughout her stay at the orphanage. Works as a part time waitress to earn money for her expenses on her education and to donate to the orphanage who kept sheild for her. Currently desperate to find money to save the orphanage which could not bear the expenses for the care of the children which might lead to the orphanage being closed down.

Annapurna kapoor

Aged 55. A disabled woman whom has been taken care of a specially appointed medical assistant. Craves for a daughterly love and wishes to see him married soon. Knew the reason behind his behavior and his dark past which haunts her till now. Trying to find a way out to seize the opportunity to keep his son happy and  get him free out of the traumatising incident happened years ago.

Hey cutiess... This is my new story based on one of idea given by adiba aafreen who I wish to dedicate this story to and of course for my other readers. Pls don't get me wrong adiba aafreen as I just changed him into a businessman than a don. Sorry dear. Its necessary for the Story line. It's more of a really hot intense love story so guys pls support me. Do tell me if u like this story. Do comment as it means alot to me. I am not forcing u all to comment or vote but think once on how much we writers would spend our time to create a new story. I hope u will understand guys. Love you  all.....