Just Behind The Odyssey

WARNING: THIS HASN'T BEEN EDITED YET. THERE MIGHT BE ALOT OF TYPO'S HERE AND THERE.

Just Behind The Odyssey

Prologue:

"THAT'S a wrap for now, people!" The director called out, after successfully filming their first kiss scene.

She looked at him sadly as he excused himself to answer his phone that had been ringing since they were taping the scene earlier. It was just them two on that cut. So there were no Lee Hong Ki nor Lee El to talk to, nor a Cha Seung Won to have a good laugh with. That's why she chose to just head over to her van and relax, while her staff gathered her things and checked the next location. She was hoping that they'd be done for the day.

Asking herself whether to check her SNS, she played with her phone on her hand. She knew about the harsh comments netizens were saying about her. And truth was, it scarred her. She always gives her best when it comes to her craft, but it seems no one appreciates the effort she puts in. Sighing deeply,  she chose not to go through that pain again.

"Not today" Yeon So sighed, as she closed her eyes and leaned back on her seat.

As she closed her eyes, her mind drifted back to the scene earlier. His confused black orbs staring right thru her brown ones, it felt so real. When her lips touched his, she wished for the time to freeze. Heck,  she was even silently praying for General Frost to be real. But they had to part. She got swayed and no woman would never get swayed by a Lee Seung Gi.

She jumped when her phone started ringing loud, so she picked up the call.

"Hello? Yeon Seo?" A deep voice from the other line greeted.

"Hae Jin Oppa?" She exclaimed. "Wow! You called!"

"Why? Is it a bad time? Are you filming now?" She could hear his anxiousness over the phone and that put a smile on her face.

"Nope, we just finished a scene and probably heading to a different location. What's up?"

He chuckled from the other line. "Nothing much. You just never called me once we finished filming our movie. Wanna hang out?"

She thought silently. Being so busy lately because of her new series, she cannot remember when was the last time she had a drink with her friends. Maybe hanging out with him would be a great idea, especially that moment when she's confusing Sam Jang's/Jin Seon Mi's feelings to hers. Maybe a bottle or two of Soju could clear her head.

"Sure!" She chirped.

-+++-

"Jin Seon Mi is scared of Son Oh Gong losing his love for her when the Geum Gang Go is taken off" she sighed. "But I am more scared of not being able to let go of whatever feelings I have for Seung Gi when filming this series is done" she muttered as she looked at him from where she was seated.

A tear escaped her eyes but she quickly wiped it off when he suddenly looked at her.

-+++-

Hi there, Hwayugi fans! I ship LSG and OYS so much after watching them together for 10 episodes. And I just can't get  enoigh of them, I had to write a fanfic for them.

I cannot write a Hwayugi fanfic yet because the series hasn't been finished yet. So for now, I'll be just doing this as if this is what's happening in reality. Lol.

Ciao!

29.01.2018
Philippines