A Directioner Story

It was a very cold day, the wind was making my bare arms and legs shiver I was wearing a very skimpy dress. I was on my way home from my Singing lessen at the Bieber arena but I really am a directioner not a belieber.

Sorry I didn't introduce myself before I am Sophie Seyfried, I am 15 and I really like to sing because a very interesting band inspired me to sing and that was One Direction. While I was walking home I started to sing. 

"Now that you can't have me

You suddenly want me

Now that I'm with somebody else

You tell me you love me

I slept on your doorstep

Begging for one chance

Now that I finally moved on

You say that you miss all alone"

Who do you think you are

Who do you think I am

You only loved to see me breaking

You only want me cause I'm taken

Suddenly a car sped past me and then slowly sped to a stop and a figure or I think it was a guy. he grabbed me and I was about to scream when the guy covered my mouth and took me into the van and when he took the blindfold off my face and that is when I noticed that the guy who kidnapped me was Justin Bieber.

when he took me into a room at a place where he stayed he put me on the bed then he said to me that he loves me and then once I heard that I was going to punch him but he got up and left the room and guarded it.

_______________Outside of the House____________________________

when I was stuck in the room with Justin guarding it on the other side I heard five voices outside talking so I knew the curtain was open so I went over and tapped on the window.

When they looked at the window I got a big surprised the five boys looked familler and the boys came closer to the window and once they came closer to the window I realized that the boys were the ones from One Direction.

so I found and pen and paper in the room and wrote down that I was kept in a room and on the other side of the door was Justin Bieber guarding the door and he was the one that kidnapped me.

So the boys came in to the room by climbing in the window and then we heard the door opening and so I told them to hide. when Justin came in he went up to me and kissed me and I told him to get away from me but he wouldn't then One Direction came out of their hiding place and told him to get away from me and he told them "what are you Going to do about it" and Harry the curly haired one came up to me and hid me behind his back and when I was behind him I could smell his hair and he smelled like a dream come true and then I heard someone falling to the ground and I saw Harry with blood coming down his beautiful Green shirt.

When I saw Harry hurt I got up and punched Justin right in the face. The other guys helped me carry Harry out of the House and to the car and then we laid him down. Once we got home to the guys place I sat down and then Niall laid Harry on top of me and then Liam told me that a kiss might wake him up because he loved me.                                                                        So I kissed him on the lips and something amazing happened Harry woke up and when I saw his beautiful pretty eyes he smiled at me and then he said to me "I Love you" and I said "I Love you too" and then Niall said "Look it is love at first sight."

Harry looked down at his shirt and he saw the blood and he curled into my arms and started to cry but I told him to stop crying and he did and I took him into the kitchen and I put water onto a paper towel and washed the blood off then Harry grabbed me and we started to kiss and then the other boys came in and said "owwww, so cute"  and then Harry and I stopped kissing and saw the other guys looking at us and we all ended up laughing and laughing.