Not Far From Perfect - A Logan Lerman Love Story

Here's the intro!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was normal for Logan and me. It was like how it should be. But then our parent's had to ruin that for us. By, lets just say, making us commit to something no 19 year old should ever commit to. Marriage. Me and him have known each other since we were 7. I know your thinking that 'Aw. There gonna live happily ever after since they've known each other forever!' No, your far from that. How have we went all of these years without having feelings for each other? Easy. We're best friends. Does any one get the meaning of the word, friends? It means that we tell each other everything, and know every secret about each other. It means when we always hang out, evem when we both have relationships with someone else. We hang out as friends. Now, do you get the meaning of friends? Both of our parents tried for years, to get us to admit we had feelings for each other. Never happened. Do you know how awkward this makes me and Logan's relationship? Very. You don't even know the half of it. Oh and the best part is how we both found out. It's a funny story as I should say.