Sans x reader chapter one

You were siting alone at the usually table you sat at and of course away from everyone else becuase you were too shy to talk to anyone else. You then got out your Y/F/D then you saw the two new students. The taller, greater  (says paps), younger brother papyrus. Then the shorter, smarter, older brother named sans. You had a small crush on sans he was kinda hot in your opinion. And sans and papyrus were siting at the table in front of you with your ex you kinda got jealous. Then your ex came over to you "well,well,well if it isn't Y/N the brat who is my ex, honesty i don't know how i fell in love with a brat like you!" Pj said (Guys this is gunna be jock pj xD I'm srry) "..." "wow is someone scared of me? Pathetic. Anyway..." you knew what was comeing so you got up and put your lunch in the trash. " Good now i don't have to do it for you." "Now srcam brat" you ran into the hall and waited for the bell. You could hear the jocks laughing at you. Then silence. You don't know what the hell happened but it wasn't good. The bell ran to go to music. Great now you were going to be in the class with the stupid jocks. You walk into music to see right next to you was sans. *crap* you had to sit next to sans your fucking crush. "Heya you ok? The jocks were laughing at ya i don't know the story but i bet those jocks are not a fan of ya." "O-oh them they-they h-hate me..." " why exactly?" "I am pjs ex." "Oh.. i feel bad for ya and hey whats your name i can't keep calling you ya." "Y/F/N" you say as you sit down. "Cool mine is sans undertale" ( ok i know he says "sans the skeleton" but really what kind of name is that i know he is a skeleton but he is from undertale so ya thats my reason) "n-nice name." "Thanks well, have you met papyrus before?" "Or ya not yet hes met almost everyone in this school i bet xD" "not yet..." "hey, cat got your tounge?" "N-no i'm kinda shy is all...." " well you don't have to be with me Y/N!" "Ha alright sans youa are nice well nice to meet you." "Nice to meet ya two Y/N seeya" "seeya" you say as the bell rang. You made made friends with your crush today this was gunna be the best 3 months of senior year.