sans x reader chapter 2

You got home to see sans had moved in next door,so he invited you over. "Nice house sans." " thanks i try for frisk,tori,undyne,and paps." "Frisk tori,and undyne?" "Yea their the other monsters of the underground and tori stands for toriel she will not be happy with you calling her tori like frisk does cuz the kid can only cuz she can hardly speak the way it is!" " are you and toriel dating or something not to be rude..." " nope just friends also its ok i get that one a lot." "Oh i am srry" " like i said its ok Y/N." "Also beware of undnye cuz she needs to get used to hunmans because she was the person that killed humans or the captain of the royal guard. Also never eat fish." "Why not fish?" "😂 you will see Y/N." You walk in to see a fish "ohhhhhhhhh" "yea xD" "eh?WHAT THE HELL WHO ARE YOU I WILL KILL YO-" chill ms.fishy" "SHUT THE FUCK UP SANS AND GO FUCK YOURSELF" " dear god you do that your self shes my friend from school." "Oh she is and shes cool "yea" "oh so srry for the misunderstanding i am new to the whole "be nice to humans" thing srry.. whats your name?" "Y/N" "srry Y/N" "its ok undyne i believe?" "Yep thats me. Oh.yea punk?" (IDK WHY THAT MAKES ME LAUGH AHHHH XDDDD) "unde ho is dat?" "Oh this is Y/N she is sans friend ok?" "O key" "aww hi sweetie your so cute whats your name?" "Fwisk!" "What a nice name can you say my name Your/ name. Try it!" " Y/N!" "Very good frisk!" "I THE GREAT PAPURUS HEAR THE NAME Y/N WHO IS THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS NEEDS TO KNOW!" you herd a loud scream from up stairs and sans said "oh hey paps this is Y/N my friend from school." "OH YOUR CRUSH SANS OH." "where did you get that idea no way!"  You were hoping that he said yea her but he didn't but you saw that coming he just met you so that was correct,yet he said it like he was nervous so you were confused about if he did nor not, non the less you were going to tell him one day.