Prologue

Slave selling shop.....

Jungkookie's P.O.V

I was just 5 when I became a slave in Korea .Years have past and I didn't see my parents anymore . I'm not sure how long I've been a slave but I really want to escape . They abuse me .....every master that I came in abuse me ...they slap,kick,punch me and other torture . I was back at the at this stupid slave shop...and I have no idea that their sellinge again...

"Oi brat hurry it up...don't wanna miss a big customer" the owner told me that

I have no choice but to follow his commmand or I'll be getting a beat up again...so I forcefully walk and he lead me in one of the cages ....a big one

Soon after the place was full of rich people that will be our soon to be master ....yep we cause we are 15 slave in all ...some are just new...

I couldn't hear what their talking about but I think is about the price of us ....well you see who's ever have the biggest money will have the chosen slave .....

Well I'm really afraid that ....I'm thinking that my new master will be brutual like my ex-masters.....

Until I saw a beautiful being looking at me ....I was afraid so o look down...but I could still feel that he is still looking at me ....
Gosh ...he's so handsome ...hot
I mentally slap mysefl for thinking about how handsome he is .....then once more I look up and see him smiling at me so face was burding in embarrassment....and then a look away ....he's smiling at me !
Ugh I think I'm turning to a real gay...eoma...appa....help me huhuhu....

V's P.O.V

It was a awfully a peaceful  day when one of my best friend told me to go with him to some place....I was suspicious of him but agreed cause its so boring in the house ....even if I'm the richest person in the earth .....well not to brag but I own ....20 hotels....70 cars...45 restaurant.... 10 international school .....yep name it all and take note that its all around the wolrd .....

Anyways where sopose to go there half an hour ...so I wear something just simple but proper ...don't wanna be late so I pick him up ...cause I thinking that he'll lelf me when he saw a sexy girl....

So as I thought his going to but I came before so he got no escape...he he....his kinda pissed...but I don't care ....hahaha

I think the place's name was Shinshi shop ...or what ever I really don't care ..tsk.

(After an hour)

Holy sh*t!...its a slave shop...well there's no way I'm entering 'that'...I was going back when I heard him say this...

"No uh mister ....theres no turning back now we have an agreement...remember....and bisides you might find something interesting..."Hyung Namjon said with matching smirk ...and there's something in his eyes that I can read ....

So no choose we entered the stupid hell store...what ...its true!call me a liar but I'm a handsome and rich guy ...hahah

When we enter first thing that I notice was a huge cages....like in some movies ....and when I got closer I saw people inside it ....sitting on the ground all looking scared....but.....but there was one that captevated me....he look so inosent and pure ....making me want to hug him.....

When he look at me and look down again ...so cute .....then after a minute when he accidentally look at me ....he...he

Fvcking ....BLUSH!!!!

The Fvch

His so cute .....and I want him . Call me selfish but I really want him....every time I saw his face it gave me the ugre to protect him ....and keep him by myself...so thats what I'm gonna do ....hahaha

No matter what i'll stand by his side !

That's for now ....please vote and like this
story......!

Ms.Azeth