{14}

i woke with a sharp pain running through my head, that little snake. if i ever see her again i'm whit going to stab her in the eye with whatever is closest to me.

the rusty old door creaks as a young boy walks into the room, he was only 16-18. he had slight stubble on his upper lip and he was hot!

"are you hungry?" he asks in a calm and soothing voice, something about his voice made me feel almost safe.

his hair looked so soft, he cleared his thirst after i had just awkwardly checked him out, i nod my head quickly.

"i brought some sandwiches and i can get you a water if you like? your probably parched." he spoke, he looked so sad and guilty. probably because i'm here tied up in my underwear.

"yes please." i spoke quietly my voice was scratchy as my throat stung, i sure am parched. i let out a few painful coughs to get rid of an itch in my throat, i regret it now.

"i'll come back soon, i promise." he smiled sweetly before standing up and patting himself down of the dust that was on his black joggers.

"wait" i called out he looked around to me with one raised eyebrow," what's your name?" i gently ask trying to not hurt my throat.

"my names charles." he smiled before closing the door.

"charles" i smile to myself remembering the name of the person texting me, he was the sweet one always so kind.

the other one was just a dickhead. no doubts it was him that hit me. jackass wait till my dad gets here.

i slouch down," thanks charles." even though he couldn't hear me i had to use my manners.