Fate

**Ring Ring**

"Oh no...what is that?", Yewon mumbles, still having her eyes closed. The sound doesn't stop.

"Nooo...I don't wanna wake up, it's too early.", she grunts at her alarm, forcing herself to leave her warm cozy bed. It was a bad idea to watch the drama til late...but she couldn't resist. All the cliffhangers were making her do it.

Yewon rubs her eyes and stretches, as she reaches the bathroom and starts getting ready. After that she prepared breakfast for herself and Hwang Eunbi, also known as Sinb, her housemate and best friend.

"Lucky her, she is allowed to wake up later.", Yewon rolls her eyes. Actually she doesn't have to prepare breakfast for both of them, but when she's already at it, why not. She finishes everything and goes straight to the bus stop.

A few moments later the bus arrives and even though it's really early, it's still quite full, but she is lucky. There's one seat available. She puts in her in-ears and listens to some music, when she suddenly feels something heavy on her left shoulder.

"What...?" Yewon freezes in her position and turns slightly to where that feeling comes from. The guy next to her just fell asleep and being the shy girl that she is, she doesn't dare to wake him up. But this is awkward as well... The bus stops abruptly causing their heads to hit each other and waking the boy up. Realizing what just happened, he says a little: "Sorry.", and turns away, blushing. Yewon just nods, it's uncomfortable for her as well. She smiles to herself.

The boy, Yoongi is slightly angry at himself. Something like that has never happened before and he must know, cause he sleeps everywhere, everytime. Without her noticing he looks over to her. A girl with dark long hair, a tiny nose...she looks cute.

So there they sit, awkwardly next to each other, trying not to move. After a while the voice in the bus announces the next stop: "University." Yewon feels relieved even though her seatmate gets off as well. Somehow he follows her to her university.

"Hey Yoongi.", she hears someone shouts. She looks back, seeing him gazing straight into her eyes. Oh no... "Hey Hobi.", he greets his friend. "Yoongi...that's his name...I see.", the now blushing girl mumbles to herself and rushes to her lecture.

"Ay bro, where are you looking at?", Hobi asks, turning around. "It's just nothing...", Yoongi replies and smiles. "Come on, let's go."

----------------------------------------------------

It's lunchtime and Yewon meets up with Sinb, who has arrived already. "Omuji.", her friend acts cute and hugs her. "Thanks for the breakfast this morning."She laughs. She likes it when Sinb calls her by her nickname.

"Let's go grab some food. I'm really hungry now...the lecture was boring as well.", Umji complains and Eunbi links her arm with her.

"Alright."

"Hmm...what do I want to eat today?", the girl asks herself, looking at the huge menu instead of where she is going. And even though Sinb tried to pull her as good as she could, she couldn't prevent Yewon from bumping into someone.

"Ah, I'm sorry.", Umji reacts quickly and bows slightly.

"No problem."

This voice, this face...it's him...the guy this morning. What was his name again...? Yeo...Yu...

"Yoongi, hurry up now!", it's his friend. "Bye..." He says it so quietly, that Yewon thought she misheard.

"Everything ok?", Sinb questions.

"Yeah...I'm fine. It's not like we hit each other hard orso..."

"But he sure is handsome though."