Summer Rain Part 2 [End]

The girl runs into the house, not knowing, that there was someone watching them.

"Impossible!"

----------------------------------------------------

"Yewonie!!"

"Morning, girls. Did something happen or why do you look so shocked?", the girl laughs.

"Are you ok?", Sinb asks worriedly.

Ok, this is getting weird now!

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?!"

"He didn't do something to you or anything, right?"

"What? Who? What are you even talking about?"

"Yewon, someone saw you yesterday, but you weren't alone. Yoongi was with you, wasn't he?", Sojung questions.

The girl starts to blush.

"Yes...wait a minute, you all think, that he is dangerous, don't you?"

The group just look at her.

"Girls, it's all a misunderstanding. You know how much I hate thunderstorms, right? I was grocery shopping yesterday, when it started to rain, but I met Yoongi on the way and he let me stay at his house. I swear nothing happened. Ah...and I was too tired yesterday to write you all, I'm sorry. And please, don't think so badly of him. It's the second time he helped me out..."

They sigh and Yewon bids them goodbye, as she needs to go to her class now.

"Alright...but, after everything she told us, do you think Yoongi likes her?", Yerin suddenly asks.

"Probably. This is bad, really bad..."

Everyone agrees with Eunha, before going to their class.

----------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Yoongi-ssi."

He smiles.
"Good morning."

"Oh my god, did you see that. He smiled!!", some kid whispers and at this moment, Yewon and Yoongi notice, that all eyes are on them.
Instantly the girl gets shy and her seat neighbor glares at the others, making them turn away.

"Hey Yewon.", Sungwoo suddenly approaches her.
"I sent you a message yesterday, did you get it?"

The girl shakes her head.
"I'm sorry. I was busy yesterday."

"It wasn't that important anyway. I just wanted to ask, if you are alright, as I know you hate thunderstorms.", he lays his hand on her shoulder, patting her.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine.", she smiles slightly, but looks at Yoongi, who just turned his back on them.

I fuckin hate that guy. Coming up, acting all familiar and shit...
But he knows, how popular Sungwoo is. He is that nice guy, that is good-looking and smart...just perfect. But what can he do, besides watching them. Yewon isn't his girlfriend, or even a friend, that he can just pull away from any other guy, when he feels like it. He hits his fist on the table. Everyone flinches, but doesn't dare to look at him.

A few minutes later, after the lesson just started, the girl passes a small note to Yoongi.
With a questioned expression, he looks at her, before reading:

Everything alright? You know you can talk to me, when you are having trouble :)

"It's nothing.", he writes and gives the note back.

She knows, that he is lying, but she doesn't want to bother him either, so she faces the front and tries to concentrate on the lesson.
The day went on as usual.