Let Me Know

We were perfectly fine when it all begin, so why are we at this state now?

Have you ever truly love me? Have you even loved me?

Love is a magical thing, it bloom like cherry blossoms, but it also burns and become ashes.

Your hands, your body, your body heat and your everything, is what I misses the most ever since we parted.

Months passed and I'm still here, on top of this disappeared tune, I'm still here on this music of us that as ended months ago.

You are in the present time, and I'm still living in the past.

I know that everything about us is over, I know you're over me, but it's hard. It's hard for me.

I can feel my feelings for you, they are still trying, trying to withstand the end of us.

The promises we made before disappeared, do you even remember them? Do you remember the times, the happy moments we spend together as a couple?

I think I liked you way to much, I loved you to the point where it's too late to turn back, it's hard getting over you.

When you left me, you took the stars in the night, the sun in the day with you, leaving me only with the darkness and silence.

Maybe I'm a fool, I'm still living with a love that has come to an end.

Cries often comes up my throat, making me want to throw up whenever I see you.

You only live in my imagination, I fight with you, but I was able to make up with you, and understand you more and more.

But as time passed, you ever slowly fading, even when you only exist in my dreams, you were fading, but you weren't fully gone, why is that?

I try to not have anymore feelings for you, but it was too hard to have none at all. I understand we can't work out anymore.

Please let me know, how am I suppose to end all this