CHAPTER 4: "In sickness and in health..."

Author's Message:

Challenge: If you keep the votes and comments coming (which I enjoyed reading) I will keep the updates faster. So, share the story on your facebook and other social media accounts please!!!

The hormones are rising and we can feel this sexual tension between them. But will they both take the risk or keep the pace slow and steady??? Keep reading guys!!!

_____________________________________________________

Mayma's POV

I woke up feeling tired for unknown reason. Tumingin ako sa orasan and it's still early to go to school. Usually 8:30 nagsisimula ang class ko but today is different. I got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I stared at my reflection as the memories of last night came rushing. Last night I almost surrendered myself to him. I can't believe I lost control of the moment. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I wonder if Edward is still asleep. I went straight in the kitchen to prepare something for him. He was really tired last night ni hindi niya naubos ang kanyang pagkain na hanggang ngayon ay nasa mesa pa rin. I was preparing a toast when I heard the front door opened. Did Edward go out early? Agad akong pumunta sa sala and saw Edward collapsing on the sofa looking dead tired, worse than last night.

"Did you go to work last night?" I asked with a worried voice. He looked up and gave me another faint smile. "Akala ko ba off mo?"

"Got a call last night, Dave can't make it. His wife just gave birth" He removed his jacket.

"No one can fill in aside you? Akala ko ba tatlo kayong regular na DJ?" I'm getting stressed out coz I know that he wasn't feeling well last night, yet he went to work. "Ed you're over working..."

"Come here please" He gestured me to go closer and sit beside him. Lumapit ako but before I even sit down he pulled me on his lap and gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back pero ramdam ko ang init ng buong katawan niya. He has a fever.

"Hmmmmm how's my wife doing?"

"Stop joking around...you have a fever Edward"

"Nah you're just heating me up" Tumingin siya sakin and gave me a smirk.

"Alam mo masama na nga pakiramdam mo puro biro pa din ang alam mo." He gave me a light kiss on the lips and I smiled. Sino naman di kikiligin sa taong to? Gosh, even when he is sick, tired at nangingitim ang ilalim ng kanyangg mga mata he still looked so gorgeous.

"kiss me..." He whispered on my ears and licked it. Alam niya kung saan ang kiliti ko as chill run through my spine... "Kiss me hard, babe" and like an obedient puppy I did.

I cupped his face and kissed him hard. This time I initiated everything and took control of our kiss. I nibbled his lower lips and gave him my own version of French kissing.

"Damn babe... You're learning fast" He smirked after the kiss. I felt his hard on as I am still seated on his lap. Agad akong tumayo and mejo lumayo sakanya before I embarrassed myself again.

"I'm a fast learner" Di ko mapigilan mapatingin sa kanyang boner. Gosh! You know what they say about German guys??? Hell, they're right, thou Ed is technically British.

"Satisfied with what you see?" he asked teasing me again. Hinablot ko ang throw pillow at binato sakanya.

"Pervert!" Sigaw ko sakanya and I ran to the kitchen. Buti na lang sakto ang pagtunog ng toaster as it gave me reason to escape that handsome devil.