PRE WEDDING FUNCTIONS

Annika POV

Annika think something....You've to do something to teach that bhagad billa a lesson....Mai and uski gf,,,!!!Uffff thiink...thinkk...thinkkk!!!!!
IDEA
.
Gauri--Annika....

Anni--Yeah gauri....

Gauri--Why are you smiling like this??

Anni--Wo.....nothing...you say.....happy???

Gauri--Very.....You say what was all that just happened?!

Anni--You trust me n??

Gauri--Of course....

Anni--Then leave everything on me...!!you go n sleep....tmorrow is haldi ceremony....sleep well.....good night

Gauri--Good night.....love uu

Anni--love you more

Next day......

ANNIKA'S ROOM

Annika is sleeping peacefully on her bed......Just then her phone rings....She moves her hand on the bed in search of mobile,,her eyes are still closed......!!
GOOD MORNING""a familiar voice strike her ears...
GOOD MORNING""she went with flow without realizing whose voice ws that,,suddenly something struck on her mind....She opens her eyes....Seeing the whole scenario,,her eyes get widened and she wakes up with a shocked expression...

Anni--Tum???What the hell are you doing here.....Have you gone mad....!!

So he's Shivaay sitting beside her with a cup of coffee....!!

Shiv--Are aftr all I'm good boyfriend..So I've to take proper care of my girl....

Anni--Will you please stop it....!!We are just acting....Dont take it seriously and you dont need to do all this especially when we are alone....!!

Shiv--(murmuring)..We are not alone.....just look at the window.....Everyone thinks we are acting so I've to do this to make them believe this then I will be able to enjoy ur performance..

Anni--You.....!

She comes out of her bed n moves towards window...!!

Anni--Yhan movie chal rhi h????

Everyone--No.....

Anni--Am I giving any live performace...?

Everyone--No...

Anni--Then what are you all doing here.....Give us some privacy.....!!!!please.....

Woman(a relative)---Awwwweee.....It seems after Om,,its Shivaays turn....!!

Annika stares Shivaay and then that woman...

Anni--Anty jb ap sab yhn se jaoge then we'll be able to think about marriage...Will you all please leave.....(with a fake smile cum irritated look)

Everyone leaves giggling leaving frustrated Annika behind....Annika returns to her bed,,take her clothes n enters bathroom....

Anni--(murmuring)...bhaagad billa....you just wait and watch ajke function me tmhe rula na dya to mera naam bhi Annika ni....

Anni--Mr SSO....will you please also leave from here.....Ur gf is requesting....

Shiv--Sure madam...I'll see you in todays function....Just one request,,,dont kill me with your looks again
______
HALDI CEREMONY.....