Chapter 5 - It All Falls Into Place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WOW it’s been forever since I updated! DAY LATE SO FUCKING SORRY GUYS! Thanks for all the positive feedback it makes me feel happy! As most of you know, I was in Ibiza so I couldn’t update because all the computers they had in the hotel lobby were set to Spanish. Yeah. Here’s the fifth chapter :) Side note: It’s not ending this quickly don’t worry, the chapter name can be a bit miss leading. Listen to Disconnected by 5SOS while reading this ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Felix’s POV)

 “Ha-ha-ha-how’s it going bros? My name is Peeeeeewdiepie! Today I’m here with…”I looked over to Marzia.

 “CUTIEPIE!” She said in here adorable accent.

 “Well today bro’s myself and Marzia wanted to talk to you about whats been happening between us. Personally I think stuff like this should be between us but from comments on a certain video I think we have to talk about it.” I explained.

 “Well basically Pewds and I have hit a tough spot in our relationship and we’ve had a lot of people jumping to conclusions. I have received a lot of hate because Felix cut when to be honest them cuts may not have been over me, they may’ve been over anything.”

 “Well what happened was I was being a shit boyfriend and Marzia had basically had enough so she left me,” I started to tear up a little “but luckily she caught me in the act of cutting because I was destroyed that she left. Everything is okay now so please stop sending her death threats and stuff like that – she’s done nothing wrong.” I felt Marzia squeeze my arm.

 “So that’s all for today bros I hope you understand more now.” Marzia said surprisingly upbeat.

 "Brofist!” I shouted as I brofisted the camera.

 I turned off my camera, gave Marzia a quick kiss and got up to start editing it in the kitchen. Out of nowhere, Marzia put her hand on mine as I was about to sit down to edit.

"Felix…” Marzia said softly.

“Yeah?” I said getting up and facing her.

Marzia smiled at me and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head in her neck.

“I love you.” She whispered

“I love you too.” I whispered back honestly.

(Marzia’s POV)

 I love Felix so much! He’s the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. He means everything to me. I mentally beat myself up for almost leaving him. I pulled him into a massive hug, kissing his shoulder lightly.

 “I love you.” I whispered to him quietly.

“I love you too.” I faintly heard him reply in his Swedish accent.

“Thank you.”

“For what?” Felix said, moving his head off my shoulder and looking into my eyes.

“Everything. You’re amazing. You defended me when I got all that hate, despite me making you cut. You always make me happy when I’m down. You always know what to say and when. Honestly Felix, I’ve never loved someone as much as I love you. Almost leaving was the biggest mistake I ever made. I love you so much it literally hurts, I need you.”

Felix looked as if he was going to cry. He kissed my lips then put my hand on his heart. “You wanna see something cool?” He asked.

“Sure.” I said confused.

“Kiss me.”

“Gladly.” I said placing a small kiss on his lips. I literally felt his heart skip a beat.

“Only you can do that to me.” He said softly.

“Oh my god.” I said speechless.

He kissed me again and we just stood there for what seemed like forever, just staring into each other’s eyes. When I stare into his eyes, I swear time stands still. Cheesy but true.

(Felix’s POV)

I can’t put my love for this girl into words. She’s amazing, beyond beautiful, smart and basically perfect. I could stare into her chocolate brown eyes forever. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead onto hers. She’s all I ever need in my life. I put my hand on my pocket quickly to feel a small box in my pocket. It’d been there for ages but I forgot about it. I’m glad it didn’t fall out! I quickly checked the time and I realised it was 7:30!! I had surprise dinner plans for us at 9! Tonight well, will be special. I kinda guess you can tell by me having a ring in my pocket that this evening, I’m gonna propose to her…