Saving Steven Savior (Book 1) ( A Scomiche Fanfiction)

(Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi Fanfiction)

This is my first fanfiction. It's probably really bad. It has some suicidal action in it. It has bad words and violence. If you are not comfortable please don't read.    I'm not going to bore you with the authors notes. If there is an authors note, that means it's serious.

___________________

The pain had become unbearable. The world was spinning and my head hurt so bad. I stumbled and almost fell onto Scott.

"This is why you shouldn't drink." He said to me a smirk flashed upon his face before it became serious again.

"Thanks Mom! I really appreciate that!" I spit back smiling.

"Mitch, go to bed. I'll wake you in the morning." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"No... Don't wake me. Let me die!" I snapped. His face turned sad and glazed over with a brick wall, he was trying to hide his emotions.

"Mitch... Don't say that." I didn't feel bad. It's what I wanted. Death.

I had learned death when I was young. My parents had been in a car crash and died, leaving me with my over hormonal teenage sister.

I cried for months before I finally got over my parent's death. That was about the time I met Scott.

He was tall, blond, blue eyed, and beautiful! I loved his looks but he didn't seem to notice me. 

Hell, for being ten I was amazed I could even make a friend. I was pimple faced, fat, and had braces and glasses. I had two friends. Kirstie, another beautiful person, and Steven, he was skinny, nerdy, and super awesome. We were all best friends, then Scott came along. Steven was almost like my protector. Scott would pick on me, and Steven would stand up to him. 

I remember a time when Steven and I got beat up.

*Flash Back*

"Hey... Don't look now but it's Scott and Drake." I whispered in Steven's ear.

He nodded his head. I threw my hood over my head and stared at the ground. Steven did the same.

They walked right past us. I kept walking and didn't say anything until I thought they would be out of ear shot.

I brought my head up and took my hood off.

I looked behind us, they were gone.

"Ninner Ninner we have a code clear." Steven broke out laughing. I laughed along with until we were sitting on the sidewalk wiping off the joyful tears.

"What's so funny dweebs?" I tensed up. It was Drake who spoke. 

I didn't dare look up to see if Scott was standing there. It got real quiet.

Drake grabbed my shirt.

"I asked you a question." He hissed in my face.

I felt him let go of my shirt and I fell to the cement side walk.

"Pick on someone your own size!" Steven was up in his face.

"Ah, look Scott... Steven's got himself a boyfriend!" He laughed hard. I looked up. Scott stood there, his eyes locked on mine, I could tell he was sad, confused, and hurt.

"Fags." Drake spit out the word and let it sit in air.

I got up, I didn't know what I was doing but I knew that I felt my hand collide with his face and it felt good. No, not good, GREAT!