Saving Steven Savior (Book 1) (A Scomiche Fanfiction)

PART 2

I feel my world rush around me.

"STEVEN!!!!" I yell.

He's sitting on the floor. His arms are covered in blood. His body is limp, his face is cold and pale.

I look in his eyes, instead of brown they are an odd glazed over gray.

His face is mixed with sadness and pain. His arms are horrifying.

I collapse onto the floor next to him. 

"Please, Steven!!!!" I hold my hand up to his chest. Nothing.

I wait and wait. Just one little pound, just one little twinge of hope. That's all I need.

Nothing.

I sob, and sob. I can't believe it, that this is happening.

I wrap my arms around him and feel his cold skin rub against mine.

I want his skin to be warm, I want his heart to be pounding and his stupid grin to come on his face.

I let the tears roll down my eyes. I can't help but wonder why.

I hold his hand for a long time. 

I go to hold the other one and see it's gripping something.

I open his hand up, it's the blade. It's sharp ad covered in blood.

I notice something else, a note. It was carefully folded and I took it from his hand.

Dear Mitch,

The world is harsh and cruel. I see that.

I will never stop loving you EVER.

This isn't about our fight, this is about what I've had to go through to get here.

The pain and the suffering I've had to go through to make me want to do THIS.

Everything I could ever want was given to me. I met you and I fell in love. When we told my parents, everything I had ever gotten was taken away. Everything except you.

I realize now that even that has been tarnished.

I see the way you look at Scott. The way he cares about you and loves you with all his heart. You don't see it, but i do.

Have you ever wondered why our eyes turn BLUE. Have you ever wondered why it was the exact same color as his eyes. PERFECTLY!

I don't know why, or how, or who made this happen but I know it happened for a reason. I hope you understand what I'm saying! I love you and I don't know what to do without you.

I just know that this pain and suffereing I get from my parents, Drake, my old friends that hate me now, it all had to end one way or another. I couldn't take the pain the other way. 

The world is something I saw as I did this. I saw the future as I wrote this letter. I saw a little girl who needed you and wanted you to be there for her. I know now what I have done is wrong, but even as I write this I can feel myself slipping away into the darkness. 

I saw one thing that I can't deny. I saw you happy. I know now that that's all I ever wanted, was you to be happy. 

Goodbye my love... Good bye my sunshine.

Steven Savior

Steven Savior, that's what he always signed papers as. I realized he was a savior, he was my savior.