troublemaker in trouble- II ( jastin)

Not edited!!!

...Continued.

   Justin felt his heart beat go wild as Jason leaned closer and closer. Instead of getting butterflies in his stomach at his first kiss, Justin felt scared. He was too scared to let Jason steal his first kiss. What if Jason uses him and dumps him after he gets what he wants? He shouldn't trust anyone. That's what his grandfather always told him. To a rich boy like himself, anyone can get close. But they only want money or the reputation of being someone close to the only son of Jeremy Bieber. Or both. Once they get what they want, they leave you in the dust.

Flashback

   " P.. please.let me go Luke! I said I don't have any money with me. My parents don't let me take money to school." The small 10 year old boy cried out, as his friend smirked.

   " I don't need your money! But my friend needs to meet you at a hotel room. He's a big guy. He promised to give me 50 $ if I get you to meet him." Luke grabbed Justin's hand as he pulled the smaller boy towards the old looking hotel which was in an area where the little boy wasn't allowed to go. " But I can't go there! It's scary and my Mommy and Daddy would kill me!" Justin protested. Luke rolled his eyes.

   " You owe me 10$! Now come with me or he'll kidnap you!! He really can do that cause he can do anything!! He's like a superman." Luke said admiring his older friend as he was amazed by the talents the man had. Or shall we say, talents of robbing banks and rape little girls and some boys too?" But I never borrowed any money from you." Justin whined.

     " But you still owe me! Hurry up you little sh*t!!" Luke grumbled as he dragged Justin's hand roughly, making the boy gasp." Oops! You said a bad word!" Justin giggled. As Luke rolled his eyes, which was again a crime in little innocent Justin's mind.

   " Oohh you did it after all, huh?!" The man who looked older than Justin's dad smirked, looking the 10 year old little Justin head to toe, licking his lips as he did. His eyes darkening with luscious thoughts. Luke grinned happy that he was complimented by his hero, not knowing what he was doing to Justin." Come here little one" he motioned Justin with his finger to come closer, which Justin did blushing a little. He grabbed Justin's chin, lifting it up so he could look at the beautiful boy properly, only to have his lust  risen up." Now shoo! I have some important stuff to do with this little guy." He growled at Luke, making him frown." But I thought I'm gonna have my money!" Luke whined.. making the man growl again. He pulled his wallet out and threw a 50 doller bill at Luke." Now leave! Before I kick your ass too!" He growled. Luke gasped, running out immediately. Justin tried to run off with him, but before he could, the old man pulled him back, throwing him to the bed and sitting on the top of the tiny boy, strangling his waist." Oww! You're so heavy! Lemme go!"Justin cried, trying to push him away. But the older man ignored him, as he took a laptop and started a Skype call and placed it nearby so it'll film everything. " When your daddy sees this video, he'll be very sorry that he didn't give me what I asked for." He smirked down at Justin, as Jeremy's face came on the computer. He looked confused, but panicked when he saw his son." Justin! Baby what are you doing with him?!" He yelled, glaring at the older man.

      " Hello Mr Bieber, I'm about to get my pleasure one way or another. I gave you a chance to hand your wife over, but you didn't listen. So here i am, I found something better than your wife! Look it's your son!" He smirked and started to take Justin's clothes off. Once he was in his boxers, he stopped, ignoring Jeremy's yells to stop and for Justin to run off." Don't you dare touch my son or I'll make sure you'll be tortured to death and sent straight to the hell!! LET MY CHILD GO YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!" He screamed, not knowing what to do.

   He started kissing on Justin's neck, sucking on his skin harshly, cursing Justin to start sobbing in pain. He kissed down to his chest and tummy, making Justin squirm under the old man. " And the real fun is about to start!" He chuckled.