Chapter 2 : Trouble

Kitsunes, much like foxes, are very mischievous. Skye herself is mischievous. Skye as a fox is very very mischievous.

As I wake, I hear the bag I'm in being opened up, still in fox form? Yes, good. The bag opens and light fills the bag, the bag is quickly shut. "Lewis!?" I hear a female shout "Why is there a fox in your bag?!", there goes my cover. Uh-oh. Someone, who isn't the friendly stranger, got the strangers bag... The strangers name must be Lewis then, anyway, enough thinking about that.

I stand up, ready to sprint next time the bag is opened. Someone gently rustles the bag and opens it, I jump out and run. "Catch that fox!" I hear a male shout. I run into the corridor to see multiple doors being opened, I manage to jump through most of the arms before being caught around the middle by a tall, ginger guy.

I struggle and try to bite him, snarling and flailing my little paws. "Blimey, feisty one, aren't ya?" I hear him say, he adjusts his grip on my so I'm facing him. He has blue eyes, short ginger hair, and is very very tall. "Purple eyes? What the ****?" (A/N I'm sorry! I can't bare typing swears! (F word)).

I flatten my ears and snarl, I hate swearing! I try to swipe at his face but miss, I'm horrible at attacking people. "Let's get you back to Lewis, alright?" he says, I stop snarling and huff, he brings me closer to his chest so I'm easier to carry. I must say, rather comfy and warm.

"I got it! Don't worry", the tall stranger shouts, he brings me over to quite a large group. A chorus of 'awhh' erupts as I wag my tail happily. The friendly giant hands me over to Lewis, "quite a cute little fox there, where did you find it?" the giant asks, "It wasn't a case of me finding her, it's more of a she coming into my apartment and eating my bacon." Lewis says, laughter and giggles surround and, under my fur, I blush.

"Back to work everyone, thanks for the help Alex" Lewis says, the giants name is Alex? Interesting. The crowd disperses and Lewis puts me on a pile of blankets and pillows, "get some rest now, I know you slept on the way here but I can't have you disturbing anyone else." He tells me, I look down, "I know it wasn't your fault, but still". I wag my tail once and lie my head down, wiggling around till I get comfy. Little did I know, when I'm too comfy, I turn into a human.

~Time Skip bought to you by magical Kitsunes and mischief~

I slightly open my eyes to find the nobody was around, I hear conversations down the hall though. I stand up and not notice how far away from the floor I am. I open the door and spot the empty kitchen, I walk into it and again, not notice how tall I am. I hear a yelling down the corridor but ignore it and grab myself a glass of water, someone who I haven't seen before runs in, then I realise I'm a human.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" the man asks, my tail twitches and my ear flatten onto my head. "I-I.. Uhh" "Well?!" "I-I'm..!". More people run into the Kitchen, I'm completely boxed in, admittedly I'm also scared. "Who the f**k are you?!" Alex shouts, "I-I'm.." I stutter, I completely forgot about my water as I knock it onto the floor, the glass shatters. In fear, I turn into a fox and run through everybody's legs, the confusion was enough for me to run into a room and hide under a desk. I hope nobody finds me! I'm such a mess..