Baby, You're So Good

She looked down at him as he pleasured her, gripping her lip with her teeth trying to hold back the moan that so desperately wanted to escape. This is not the first time they’ve had sex on the sofa in her office, but usually everyone is gone for the night and she’s the only one working late. Not so today. He visited her during his lunch bringing her favorite Chinese food, and of course him.

Vicente “Vic” Campos was one of the most amazing lovers Mariana has ever had. He takes his time always making sure he pleases her first and she loves every minute of it. The man was not too bad to look at either. Actually, he was quite magnificent looking by most women’s standards. He took great care of his body and it showed on every square inch of him. She knew it was his years playing football (soccer) for his national team of Portugal for ten years, as well as in the states with the D.C. United for two years and the Columbus Crew for three.

His body was sculpted perfectly without a flaw anywhere. Everything was proportionate and chiseled. Whenever he was near she couldn’t keep her hands off of him. His perennially tan skin was soft and smooth, except for his face which was always covered in five o’clock shadow giving him that rugged manly look. That smell he carried was so damn good it filled her up completely every time he was close.

His brown eyes and shiny, dark brown hair were a plus, but one of his sexiest features was that mouth. Mariana fantasizes about him quite often and there is always a point where his mouth is somewhere on her body. He kisses like he got his Master’s degree in osculation, graduating no doubt at the top of his class.

They had been seeing each other off and on, neither one of them wanting to fully commit. He liked his life and so did she with no responsibilities and no ties. Although they did go out several times a month, most of their time was spent doing exactly what’s going on in her office right now.

She gripped his hair as he continued his assault on her lady parts, bringing her almost over the edge and then stopping, only to repeat the process over and over again. At this point she is about ready to explode and he knows it. She can hear him moaning lowly vibrating against her flesh sending tingles all the way through her body. Her toes curled as she finally let go, feeling him relieve her of every last drop of the juices she expelled from her body.

He planted kisses on the skin of her inner thighs, holding on to her hips and squeezing gently. She knew what was coming next and she was more than ready for it. He was about to enter her giving her even more intense pleasure than he already had. She felt him cover her body with his, the tip of him at her entry pressing against her flesh. He kissed her deeply making all of her insides become ablaze.

She moaned softly against his lips as he moved his body filling her completely. He picked up her hands that were resting on his shoulders and lifted them above her head, holding them still with one of his hands while his other hand roamed her body, outlining her curves. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he continued to move inside of her deeper and harder at a furious pace; his tip repeatedly hitting that spot that he knows makes her go crazy.

He released her lips. They were throbbing from the strength of his kiss, but it was exhilarating. His deep brown eyes gazed into hers and she could see something in them she hadn’t ever seen from Vic. It was an emotion she couldn’t quite place. As long as they’ve known each other, three years to be exact, she thought she had all of his looks embedded in her memory, but this one was new and she didn’t quite know how to take it.

He slowed his pace as he continued to look at her, gliding along her walls allowing her to feel every single thrust. Her hips lifted into him taking him deeper and deeper inside of her causing her to increase her moans. It was so difficult for her to contain her volume when he made her whole body shiver with delight, but she knew she must. Right outside her door was her paralegal, Liz, and an office full of other employees, so she had to be respectful of that.