MAGCON FAN-FICTION: But than you came along

FANFICTION

CHAPTER:1

"MOM!" I shrieked "wheres my phone charger its about to die ! "

"Britney stop yelling its right here"  she yelled back annoyed

"oh my god thank you thank you thank you! I sighed in relief

"why are you that desperate for a charger?"

"mom I'm buying MAGCON tickets my laptop died and their almost sold out so I have to do it on my phone now please let me concentrate this is very important to me!!

"ok" she mumbled under her breath "whatever"

I can't believe it I'm one click away from those tickets being MINE! Cameron Dallas and I were meant to be together I cant wait to meet him tomorrow. my 2 cousins Ashley and Rachell are coming with me . so yeah, I'm 16 and Cameron's 18 ,but it dosent matter 2 years is nothing. AAHHHHH! OMG I've officially purchased the tickets I got the best ones, we get to see the boys in the back for a meet and gree.Now to pick out my outfit ... honestly I dont know what to wear I dont want to be to dressy ,but not to lazy and effortless looking .ok I guess ill wear a high wasted skirts (white) with a crop top (red) with my white converse. Perfect! I braided my hair so when I wake up it'll be type wavy. Anyways I'm about to go to bed I dont wanna have bags under my eyes for tomorrow. I got to wake up at 6:30 am, ugh!

-NEXT MORNING-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm rang with that annoying tone continuously. ugh! I hit the  SNOOZE button, so I can actually snooze.

I stay in bed for 5 minutes staring at the ceiling wondering why my alarm was set so early .... MAGCON!!

I get up run to the shower and take 10 minutes, then get out to brush my teeth. I stay in my robe and go downstairs and get a granola bar, bagel and some juice and  came back upstairs. I called my cousins while I was eating to make they'll be here in 1hr I said ok  and finished my breakfast and brushed my teeth AGAIN ! I did my makeup not too much to the point where you can see it just foundation concealer and baby lips.I got dressed took my hair out my braid and played around with it a little bit. I hear the door bell ring 7:49 ok just in time.

Ashley's dad "my uncle" is taking us. He didn't get tickets, so he goes check us in a hotel then pick us up in a while ; its a long meet and greet. So I walk out and get in the car I look at Ashley's and Rachells outfit, Ashley's wearing a pair of leggings with a white blouse and white wedges. Rachell's wearing a high low mint dress with curls and white flats, they both looked gorgeous. We started driving it's about a 3 hr drive plus breaks so prbly 4 hrs and than waiting on the line takes forever so we'll get there just in time. The car ride was pretty boring I was on my phone the whole time so was Ashley and Rachell.

NOW WE'RE HERE!
thanks for reading guys this is my first fan-fiction comment if you think i did "ok" and im gonna keep on updating so add this to your reading list to read on to the next chapters