Chapter One.

Have you ever loved someone so much it feels like without them, there is nothing? Or that without them it's like the world is caving in and you can breathe? Yeah, I know the feeling. My name is Layton Smith and I live in Rosepine, Vermont. I'm seventeen and I go to Rosepine high along with my bestfriend Elizabeth. Last school year one of my friends told me about a guy named Axel. Axel has a brother who also went to Rosepine, but ended up dropping out. At this time, I was a sophomore and little did I realize how much my life was about to change. A couple days after finding out about Axel, I found one of his social media accounts and friended him. Not to long after he accepted and we started talking. Soon enough, we got to know each other well and we started to date. A week after dating I finally met Axel in person at a fair. I was so nervous. When I saw him, all I could really say was his name. He was so handsome, especially in person. Axel and I walked around for what seemed like an eternity, we also rode a few rides. Axel and I got along amazing and he was just as perfect as I'd thought he'd be. At this time, I did know I'd love him as much as I do. I never would've guessed he'd mean so much to me. Unfortunately my life was about to change drastically.