~1~

February 6th

Your pov
I felt a small breeze of cold air on my face making me soon wake up, confused. I looked around for any clues on where I was. Snow, thick snow covers the small town I was in. When I got up to inspect more of my surroundings, the cold breeze hit me again making me shiver.
How did I get here? And where exactly am I?
" Hello? Are you ok? You shouldn't be outside in this cold with those clothes." I heard, I quickly turned to the man talking. He was a redhead ginger with a purple hoodie, with a green overcoat. I snapped out of the sound of him snapping his fingers.
" Heh,looks like I'm such a sight to handle~" He smirked, I felt a small heat across my cheeks.
What do I say, to be honest he is kinda good looking, no wait I can't fall for a guy now! I don't even know where I am!? I shivered to another breeze but quickly got warmer with the overcoat. The ginger had gave you his green overcoat to warm up.
"Hey, how about you come with me to our house." I smiled at the offer, then felt bad you still haven't said a word to him.
"H-hey, umm I'm (Y/N) by the way..." I said trying not to sound to quiet.
"Oh, wow! That's such a nice name! I'm Matt, it's nice to meet you!" Matt smiled, he was very happy to find a friend. While I walked next to him, we talked all about what we could do later on since Matt has planned that I would stay at his house with his roommates.
"Say (Y/N)? Why where you outside alone?" He looked quite worried. I couldn't answer him since I don't know the answer to that question either so instead I thought that I could tell him at least what I know.
"Well you see Matt I don't know... I woke up here and I don't know what happened to me before that. But I can tell you some things about me!" I said in a excited tone. I was surely an easy girl to excite or amaze.He smiles making I blushed a bright red, his smiles were so calm and relaxing. I started telling my favourite color/food/music till we got to his house.

~~~Hoi there!!
Yea so I'm not the greatest at beginning the stories but I hope you guys liked it- also how will the roommates will act to you?