In the Miracle city,,,((part 2))

--stephen's POV--

Vanilla-When i was young,,i fell in love sa isang bata..I forgot to ask his name.....

Wait,,Bakit may dalawang bata,,may naaalala nah ba ako??

Little girl:hi!!wanna play with me??Ako nga pala si Illa...

Little boy:No!!!I hate girls,,and I hate you!!

Little girl:W-Why are you crying?Why do you hate me?

Little boy: M....my m...mom...huhuhuhuhuh,,,she left me now..because of another girl!!

Little girl:I'm sorry!!H-hindi ko alam..

Little boy:Just go!!and leave me alone!!

Little girl: well,,I wont!! I wanna stay with you!! I can be a boy for you!! I wont let you stay alone..

Little boy: But I hate you!!

Little girl: And i like you too..

Vanilla:he was so cute nung umiiyak sya,,but then he wiped his tears.,,,Then one day we made a promise,,

Little boy: Would you cut your hair if I told you to do so?

Little girl: Yes!!

Little boy: Would you change yourself for me if I ask you to change?

Little girl: Of course!!

Little boy: But why??

Little girl: Whatever makes you happy,I am willing to do..Wag ka lang ulit iiyak..

Little boy: I wanna marry you,,and i like you..When we grow up,,I will be the one to protect you!!

Little girl: Of course you will..Cause I want to marry a very handsome and strong prince..

Little boy: I will be strong for you..,I promise..

Little girl: What if one of us have to leave??

Little boy: Let's make a promise then..

Vanilla:Then we had our first kiss..

Maggagabi nah at nasa park pa rin ang dalawa..nang malapit ng lumubog ang araw,,their promises were sealed by a kiss..

Little girl: Why did you do that?

Little boy: To prove that i love you.

Little girl: But we are still young..

Little boy: Don't worry,,when we grow up,,I will give it back again to you!

S-sya ang babaeng laman ng panaginip ko??Nagbalik na ang alaala ko??

P-pero,,pano na??

Nang malapit ng lumubog ang araw,,we planned to leave the Miracle City..Nagmamaneho ako ng kotse ngayon at pinapanuod sya habang tulog,,napagod sya,,..Inihinto ko pansamantala ang kotse..

Stephen-I know that i forgot to introduce myself when we were young,,Andito na ako Illa,,and i love you!!I kiss her sa lips,,our third kiss!!

----

Sya ang kasama ni Vanilla sa madilim na part last night..That was their second kiss..And yung first was nung mga bata sila..