7.Meet Tyler

December Skyler's POV
After Haileigh, Noel, Jaden and I went out that following night I was educated on the story of a cucumber and the rubber with a following video of a woman paying the consequence for using the cucumber wrongly, and trust me the story was way worse. I don't think I don't think I'll be having sex again anytime soon. It's the 2nd of December , I haven't spoken to Jaden for some time now since we had a break from school. Right now I'm heading to spanish class it's the only class Haileigh and I don't have together because she choose Chinese over spanish, Italian, Dutch even French.

"Buenos Diaz clase"

"Buena falta" the class replied the teacher gave us notes to write down, when the bell rang everyone left the classroom I stayed back to finish up my notes.

"Ouch" I shout whispered crashing into a boy I have never seen around school before.

"I'm so sorry" he said with an adorable accent helping me pick up my books from the floor.

"Thanks" I smiled

"Your welcome"

"Are you new here?" I questioned

"Yes I'm trying to find class A110 time 12-12:53 this place is like a maze"

"You just missed it" I giggled at his face expression.

"Are you kidding me!?!"

"Why didn't you randomly ask for help?"

"The boys are jerks and the girls are too clingy especially that Nikki girl I dislike all of them so far well except you" he joked around.

"Lol, I'm Skyler"

"Hi Skyler, I'm Tyler nice to meet you, can you show me to my next class please?" He handed me his schedule sheet.

"I would but you don't have a class right now it's lunchtime luckily you have my lunch period"

"Oh can I lunch with you and your friends?"
"Sure but I only have ONE friend my best friend, too many friends is trouble and I love staying out of drama"

"Wow not what I was expecting but I'm okay with that" he said as I show him the way to the cafeteria.

"Hāi" Haileigh spoke Chinese to us

"Hi?" Tyler respond

"Hailz this is Tyler,  Tyler this is Haileigh"

"Hěn gāoxìng jiàn dào nǐ"

"Thanks?.., is she Chinese or Japanese? She don't look like one" he said as Haileigh and I laughed

"Nice to meet you" Haileigh giggled while shaking hind hand

"You too"

"I have to go now" she said as her alarm blasted
"Detention again?" I ask

"You hit a teacher once in the head with a harmless paper, that was meant to go in the bin btw"

"Why do you try to shoot when you know that your bad at aiming"

"Practice makes perfect" she smiled then left.

"She's crazy, but your next class is geometry same as mine I'll show you around before the bell rings"

"Great that will help a lot"

"Cool stay here I'm so going to the vending machine to get some skittles I'll be back"

"Okay no problem" he replied as I left, while walking I felt a small cramp that occurred below my navel. I continue to feel a sharper pain stopping I tightly squeezed my stomach and quickly rushed into the bathroom where I poured out my gut into the toilet nonstop. Struggling to get my hair out of the way I suddenly felt a warm figure of someone hand was placed on my back rubbing back and forth, and my hair was soon out of my face.

"Tyler.....I thought.....I...told you to....wait in...the cafeteria." I said between breaths

"Unfortunately his isn't Tyler"

"Jaden?" I questioned then let out some more vomit after what felt like a min I was finally done. I was light headed, noticing that I couldn't stand on my own he held me bridal style and sat me on between sinks where I rained my mouth with mouthwash I found in the cabinet.

"What's wrong with you today, why are you so sick?"

"I really don't know" I reply

"Can I get you anything?" He asked

"Maybe Something to eat"

"Okay I'll be back don't move"

"Like I'm going away anytime soon" I replied in sarcasm after he left.