"Why do I want to do that?"

Everybody hurry up inside the kingdom of the underworld and start looking for one and only Tom.

"This way" Bipper whisper as they entered Tom bedroom.

Once inside the room Beast Writ raise a eyebrow and say "what kind of room is this?" he asked seeing posters everywhere.

"It's called a teenage bedroom-"

"No"

Then out of nowhere a boy with bat like wings appear wearing a tuxedo with a skull mask.

"This is master bedroom and you are not allowed here"

Bipper then shrugged and say "we know that know"

The boy start walking up to them with some kind green fire  coming out of he's hand.

He then grab Bipper by the coller and lift him up saying "leave"

That's when Beast Writ step in and clear he's throat "I love to see him dying right now I can't let you do that"

The boy let go of Bipper and went to Beast Writ.

And without wearing he push him to the ground and start attacking him with he's fire.

Beast Writ then made a tree but the boy simply burn it and side kick Beast Writ in the face.

Without thinking Ice Finn made a ice walls around the boy and went over to Beast Writ.

"I got this!"

"Y-you don't you dummy" Ice Finn said as he look over seeing the ice melting making the boy again attack again.

Mabel saw this and made chains appear as they grab the boy but quickly broke as he kept going to Beast Writ.

"You really pass him off" Bipper laughed as he throw he's knifes.

"I didn't!"

"So...who did?"

"You!"

"I don't remember that"

Then out of nowhere fire appear in the middle of the room making everybody move back.

The fire clam down and it reveal itself as Tom.

The boy quickly bow down "I try to stop them master-"

"I know" Tom said coldly as he throw a treat to the boy and he caught it making a smile appear on Tom as he stroke the boy hair.

"Tom baby-"

"FUCK OFF!"

"Are we really in this point of your friendship?"

Tom roll he's eyes and notice the other people in the room "who are theses fuck faces?"

"Don't worry about do you remember Mina?"

Tom groaned then said "don't say that name"

Bipper roll he's eyes and say "look kid she is doing something big so we kinda need him"

Once Bipper point at the demon boy it just made Tom tensed up and went in front if him.

A smirk appear on Tom face as he said "why do I want to do that?"

"Oh please three you can live without your fuck buddy"

The demon boy growl and was going to him but Tom pull him back and say "and if I don't"

"W-we really didn't plan on that" Ice Finn said accidentally.

"Cause we know you are such a good you would help us"

Tom then smile and say "your right I'm a nice guy..."

They smile.

"To give you a cront to 3 to leave" he said causing Bipper to roll he's and say "seriously?"

"1"

"Come on!"

"2"

"FUCK YOU!"

"FUCK IT MARCO!" Tom scream and pointed at them "GET THEM"

Marco didn't waste no time throwing green fire balls at them chasing them around until they was back outside.

"Something tells me that Tom hate sharing" Beast Writ dusting himself.

"B-but sharing i-is good" Ice Finn mumble.

"Not to Tom" Bipper said as he sigh thinking of a plan.

"I got it!"