WATERFALLS

I was told that my life was incredible like a waterfall. I never really thought that waterfalls were awesome. I watched cheesy movies with the "happy" endings. There was always a scene though when the protagonist and other main characters would fall down waterfalls to their dooms. Of course, they somehow survive, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the doom that waits for you at the bottom of the waterfall where you could die from the impact. That's not incredible. That's just... horror. Waterfalls aren't interesting at all. You're weird if you think it is.
* * *
If school has to do anything with waterfalls, then it'd be the doom at the end of one.
High school is a nightmare. You can say it's a hell hole. If you look forward to it, you can always go to an asylum cause you're crazy. You'll still be the strange one there, I'll bet.
I can't believe it's been a week since school started, the main reason why is because I survived (or did I?). All my teachers are bull crap cause they can't teach and all they do is give you a pop quiz EVERY SINGLE DAY. Like I said, nightmare.
I'm in my sophomore year, so it's great to get Freshman Friday off my shoulders so seniors can't attack me in every turns on the best day of the week. Well, asides from Saturday.
I'm walking to my 2nd block class, Mr. Eisen, when someone swings their arm around my neck so suddenly. I look to see who would befriend a loner like me. It's actually my only friend, Parker.
Parker is a cool guy with cool hair. He's the playboy type of guy, really annoyingly handsome, and really romantic and a gentleman. The type of guy who I want to become, but it's too late.
His world is incredible, full of happiness, love, fun, and you get the point. I don't think he was ever sad or mad before, not that I know of. You could say his life is full of rainbows and unicorns and stuff, not saying he likes unicorns, but you get the point. He's cheery and always smiling.
Parker seems to be really happy about something, but it's hard to tell because he's always smiling. "Oi, Benny," he starts to say, "there's a new girl! Apparently she's been in some model magazine and stuff. Can't wait to hit on her! Bet she gonna play along."
I laugh. Of course, I think, he would be excited to hit on a model. This would be his moment to test his flirting out on a real hottie.
"That's awesome, Park," I say to him, steadily walking in a constant motion. "You know, I feel she'll reject you this time. I'm positive she's been with some other male models."
"What'd ya mean? There's one right in front of you." He winks at me with his usual flirty wink.
I laugh again. It's fun when he's joking around.