Chapter 14: Spill.

Two weeks have past since the dance. Trever has been feeling off lately. Sam and Lip were finally happy. Wesley and Holly were good for each other. Jon and Maddie were hanging out more and more. Everything was good. Except Trever was not okay. He didn't want to tell Lip and Holly. Everything was telling him not to. Except he was going to be forced to. The group decided to hang out by the creek. They were talking about their training. When Trever let it slip.

"Sam and Wesley made out." he said. Everyone looked over at Trever. Sam's heart stopped, as did Wesley's.

"W-what?" Lip asked him. "You mean in the seven minutes game right?"

"No."

Trever snapped out of his confusion, looking around. Lip looked over at Wesley. About to fucking pounce. Sam looked over at Wesley her eyes beginning to water, realizing the deep shit they got into.

"I-it was months ago.. W-when Holly first went missing." Wesley said stuttering. "We were both hurt." Wesley stated.

"That's no fucking excuse Wes! You knew I liked her what the hell!" Lip yelled standing up and pushing Wesley off the log he was sitting on. Wesley stood up.

"Okay yea, I deserve that." Wesley stated.

Holly stared at the ground, in shock.

"H-Holly." Sam said, sadly.

"Sam. You lied to me." she said, a tear streaming down her face, "You fucking lied to me!" she screamed, as Holly stood up and ran over and pushed her to the ground. Jon stared eyes wide as did Trever. "You're a fucking bitch, Sam!" she screamed, "A dirty little slut! You know what maybe Steve is right. Maybe you have screwed half the guys in our grade." she slapped Sam as Sam still laid on the ground. A tear rolled down Sam's cheek. "You're a whore, Samantha." she said standing up, "Just like your sister." she said recalling the fact her sister had sex with multiple people as a teenager.

"Don't bring her into this." Sam muttered grinding her teeth.

"What's wrong? Sister couldn't screw every single dude in town now you have to?" Holly said, slapping Sam again.

Sam snapped throwing Holly into the air.

"Holly, I don't give two shits what people say about me, but don't ever, talk about the people I care about like that, ever." Sam said firmly, as a tear streamed down her face. Holly got up and walked away.

"Fuck you, Sam." she said, walking off.

"Jesus." Jon said, muttering to himself.

Lip turned around to Wesley and punched him right in the face. "You both lied." Lip said, grabbing his bike and riding off. Sam tried to chase after him when Wesley grabbed her.

"I-I'm so sorry." Trever said, looking at Wesley and Sam as Sam sobbed. Jon stood up, and started walking away when Kat and Trever walked with him. Wesley held Sam as she fell to the ground sobbing.

The next day, Lip showed up at Sam's door. Henley opened the door.

"Is Sam in?" Lip asked, Henley shook her head.

"She went on a walk, early this morning, hasn't come back yet." Henley said, "I'd say come in and wait but I've got to go in a few minutes for an appointment." she said holding her stomach.

"I'll just wait out here." Lip said sitting on the porch. He tried to think hard about the words he was going to say. Hours had past when a girl turned the corner. She looked up, shocked to see Lip. Her eyes lit up, watering. He stood up, "Hey.." Lip said awkwardly.

"Hi." Sam said unlocking the front door.

"I was just wondering.. Why?" Lip asked.

"Why what?" Sam asked, not making eye contact.