Farewell

A kiss to the burnt orange rose that she holds tenderly in her hands. Longing for the one who took her away in the middle of the night and showed her the stars. He claimed that she had stolen his hearts as they danced to the song of the universe, gliding in the silvery starlight.

He came for her again and stole her away to a planet frozen over to go ice skating while the sky was filled with the White Phoenixs replacing the northern lights as they perform their dance routine. Under the clear blue sky, he stolen a kiss from her soft lips and declared his love for her.

Tears dripped down her face when she remember that he tried to erase her memories so that he can keep running with his blue box. Slowly she realized that she hated him for he, the Doctor, a Time Lord had stolen her heart.

How could he leave her with broken memories and a shattered heart? The pain was too much to bear and she had gone many nights without sleep hoping that he would return for her, but he never did.

Now all she had left of him are the kiss that he left on her lips and a rose that glowed like the sunset.

"Doctor, come back and rescue this poor and weary soul," she whispered against the rose that he gave her. Not knowing that it was a goodbye gift.