OMG THE FEELS

Elsa's POV

Jack is at his locker which is next to mine, and he looks like he's on the verge of tears. " H-hey are you alright Jack?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. He turned and looked shocked to see me standing there eyes sparked with concern. " Are you alright?" I asked again. " M-my sister Pippa didn't come home last night. I don't know where she is. " He sniffled. My eyes grew wide with shock. A tear dripped down Jack's face. He looked down. The bell rang. School was over. " Hey, you want me to drive home with you? I was going to walk but...." I didn't finish when Jack looked up at me with bright blue eyes and smiled. A soft gentle smile, not one of his smirks he gives me everyday, but a genuine smile. " Please do." He said. I walked with him to his car. He sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the passengers seat. I looked at him. " Im sorry. You know for this whole week. I was so rude to you." I said a tear dripped down my cheek. Jack put his hand on my cheek and wiped away the tear. " Its alright. I forgive you." " Hey Jack?" "Hmm?" " Do you wanna sit back there and just...talk." I asked pointing to the back seats. He nodded. We climbed back into the seats and sat down. " Can I tell you something?" Jack asked. I nodded. He took a deep breath. "Ihavetthepowertocontroliceandsnow" He said quickly. My eyes strecthed wide when he made a snowflake appear out of thin air. " So can I " I said copying him but the snowflake had much more detail. He smiled. " Im not alone." He murmered only loud enough so I could barely hear it. I smiled back. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled even wider. He leaned in closer and I closed my eyes, our lips met and the car started freeze over, but we didn't stop, Jack went deeper and the kiss became more passionate and We layed down on the car steats still kissing and even deeper than before. We kissed for a long time, because I woke up in a frozen car Jack laying down beside me. I shook him awake. " Jack. I think we should call our families. They must be worried sick. " He nodded sleepily and grabbed his phone. I grabbed mine too. I texted Anna and told her Sorry I didn't come home last night. I fell asleep at Merida's. Then I texted Merida, If Anna asks if I fell asleep at your house, say yes. I looked at Jack he put his phone down. " How are we going to unfreeze this?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes. " I have no idea." I smiled and we started kissing. Again. Being with Jack just felt so right. Something about him is just, amazing. He is someone I can relate to. I think I love him.

(A/N OMG The feels!!!!!!! This is going to be my fav chapter by far of any story I have written ('(3)'))

Hiccups Pov (Merricup Now!!! AHHH!!)

Merida and I walked over to my car.  "Thanks for agreeing to drive me home Hic." She said. It was getting a little chilly. Mer started shivering (Hahaha Get it!!) " Here take my jacket." I said handing her my light brown jacket with fur on the inside. Yeah I know kinda girly but whatever. She put it around her not putting her arms in the sleeves. " Hic can I talk to you?" "Yeah." We sat down on the curb. " Hic....I really wanted to tell you...I like you. Like alot." She looked down. I held her chin making her look and me, and I leaned in and kissed her. We were there for probably about 10 min." I have to go home." Mer whispered. I looked over and saw Jack's car had ice on the windows. I shrugged and took no interest in it. We got in the car and drove to her house I dropped her off and she left, still wearing my Jacket as I drove off.

Time Skip

-----------------------------------

Jack's POV

At school of course I was wearing the same clothes, me and Els were in my car all night. Elsa thought had clothes in her locker so she changed into those. A spot on my neck hurt. I went to the bathroom to check it out and low and behold a hickey, not a big one but it was still there showed on my neck. I didn't think much of it because I am a very popular boy ( not to brag or anything) but I think some people might expect that. I walked into the hall and spotted Elsa. She was leaning against her locker twirling her hair in her finger and biting her lip. She is so adorable. She spotted me and waved and gestured me to come over. People stared in shock. Elsa didn't ever act this way towards me. She leaned up and whispered in my ear, " Wanna make it official, in a special kind of way." I nodded and leaned down and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. We broke apart slowly and smiled. She intwined her fingers with mine, held them in between our chests and kissed my cheek. I blushed and she smiled. " I have to go to go see Anna ." I just nodded. She walked away and everyone stared after her. Two people hands intwined together walked through the door. People gasped. Hiccup and Merida walked down the hall toward me. " What was with the frozen car Frost?" Mer asked. I blushed and looked down. Hic and Mer looked at me confused. " Elsa can also control ice and snow and lets just say things got a little "cooled" or as everyone who doesn't control ice and snow would say heated in there. " I answered rubbing my the back of my neck. Thats when Mer noticed the hickey on my neck. " You guys made out! Thats why Elsa told me to say she was at my house last night!" Mer muttered half to herself but only loud enough for me and Hic to hear. " Looks like I get my 50 bucks back." Hic smiled.

A/N Wow! Longest chapter and best chapter. That was for all the days I missed. I hoped you liked it, and if you did, then 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

AND FOLLOW!

                                                                                                ~Elsa