Queensly

HEY ! IM BACK ! I WILL BE UPDATING ALL OF MY OTHER STORIES SOON. BUT THIS HAS BEEN IN MY CREATE BOX FOREVER. COMMENT, FAVE, SHARE !!!! PLEASE !!!

Am'Bree's POV

I finally got the goddamn book! It was hidden behind 3 manga books and a old coffee cup on the last aisle in the store. The movie comes out tomorrow and I'm just getting it! I was ready to kill a bitch over this freaking book. Every store was either out of it or it was on back order for at least another 2 months.

I pushed my way through a small group of workers having an impromptu meeting, and out of the door. The cicadas' humming had come to and abrupt halt. "Fuck!" The sky opened up and let down all of God's pee. I forgot it was supposed to rain tonight. I flipped up my neon hoodie and ran for the nearest sidewalk. I had been in the bookstore since earlier this afternoon.

I turned east down Lavey Lane and went to cut through Ravenswood to make it to the backstreets of my neighborhood. Sighing heavily, the sign that I hated the most was piercing my view, Gramble Heights. The highest of the high, and lowest of the low. These were the most expensive houses on the market in city, and also the most houses to every be put on the section 8 listings. The open floor plans and plethora of rooms was ideal for the baby mamas and trailer park trash with stair stepper children on child support. But even the local film makers and new anchors owned houses and properties in these parts of the city.

Right around the corner was GHS. High school of the Gods. The girls you see on Twitter , with 3,000 retweets, faves with captions of GOALS and GOAT , go to this school. The ratchets hoes who you see all over Insta with the 4 baby daddies and a million tats go here too, but they're only there by state grants. I go there as well. Not by choice, of course.

This school is the only school for a 20 mile radius. There's no way in hell I'm riding transfer bus and waking up at 4 a.m. like those scared bitches at Grosse.

Oh ! And then there's Grosse , the grossest school around. They act all high and mighty, but really they're worser than us. Drug busts , police K-9 unit sweeps daily, poo ass lunch food , I just can't deal !

I don't think y'all can even fathom how much I hate school. I used to cry every morning of middle school when I had to get up. I haven't ridden a bright ass school bus since the 5th grade and I haven't done homework since the 3rd. I don't care for shit like that. But I'm still smart enough to be 1st in my class. Valedictorian here I come. Then I can finally show these stupid ass people what they fucked over all those years ago.

Many years ago, young Jedi, I actually used to have friends ,but one text message and a couple dollars fucked it all up. One bad attitude plus a spiteful ass person (myself) ended my relationships with 5 different people who I used to care so deeply for. I even had a loving family, but I fucked that part up myself.

But that was the old me. The new me can care less about how they can wither away and die in a ditch somewhere. Bitter, I know. But heartbreak does that to a person.

All this mental conversing is giving me a headache, but I can finally see my cookie cutter house rise in my line of sight, the all white two story house blended in with every other house in the cul-de-sac.