Chapter 1

Readers POV

I was walking towards Unikitty's kingdom. I was moving in with her because... Well... We're sisters! I can't wait! She told me she has a couple others that live in the castle too. I arrived and walked in. "UNIKITTY IM HEEEEEEERE~" I yelled kinda singing. Unikitty came down the stairs and looked at me. She smiled really big.

"YN!" She came and hugged me. "Your gonna be a princess with me, right?" She asks. I nod. "Good!"

Puppycorn's POV

I heard yelling downstairs. Sounds fun!! I run down the stairs and see a girl that looks like Unikitty. Then it hit me. "YYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNN" I yell and jump on her. She yelps in surprise and I laugh.

"Puppycorn stop doing that.." She breathes. "Your gonna kill me one day...."

I wag my tail. "Its just great to see you again!" I beam. Everyone comes downstairs.

"Why are you all yelling.. And who's that?" Richard asks.

"YN!" Unikitty shouts. Dr. Fox walks up to YN.

"Wow I didn't know you had another sibling, Unikitty!" Dr Fox says. Dr Fox whispers something to YN and she smacks Dr Fox away with her tail.

"No!" Kittycorn yelps.

Readers POV

"Will you be my test subject?" The fox... Scientist.. Thing asks me. I smack her away with my tail.

"No!" I yelp. I look at a hawk/crocodile and a brick with a face. "Who are you guys?" I ask.

"Hawkodile!" He says. We hear a hawk screech and he strikes a pose. So overdramatic. I giggle.

"Possibly the only person who has common sense. Richard." The floating brick says.

"Ohhhh... Ok! So your boring and stuff is what your saying?" I say giggling.

"Yeah! He cant talk about anything interesting!" Unikitty says. That makes me giggle even more. Richard doesn't look offended sooo... Yeah he might be used to it. Thats pretty sad. Oh well.

"Where's my room, Unikitty?" I ask.

"Ooo follow me!" Unikitty squeals. She starts flying away so I trot behind her. "In here!" I see a big room full of pink.

"This is pretty~" I say in awe. "I'm gonna get settled in!"

"Okay!" She zips out of the room. I start unpacking stuff. Well.. The little stuff I had. Luckily, It was all blue stuff so it stood out pretty well. All of a sudden.. Hawkodile and Richard break down my door. Well... Mostly Hawkodile. "I have a door for a reason!!!" I hiss.

"It was really just Hawkodile.. I followed behind him." Richard says. He has a really monotoned voice... He's hard to listen to.

"Why are you here!? To infiltrate the castle when no one is looking so you could hand it over to your evil lord!?" Hawkodile yells.

"Um.. I just live here.." I say. Why's he gotta be so rude? "Why are you here?"
"I am a bodyguard!" Hawkodile screeches.

"No I mean... In my room..?" I ask.

"Oh. I guess im just here then." Hawkodile replies his expression fading to a --> ._.

"Ok.. Well... Can you fix my door..?" I ask them.

"Yeah sure" Richard says. I think he said something else but I didn't listen.

Richards POV

"Yeah sure" I said. "I'll need to go shopping for a new one that will actually fit the doorframe..."

Reader's POV (last time I swear)

Welp. That just happened. Well.. I am going to get some rest. I lay down and fall asleep quickly.