One

SIDENOTE:::: KHALID IS DOWN BELOW!

Asha Ada Imani. The most beautiful woman you can ever lay your eyes on. So warm and comforting at times, but yet so hard and cold. She is me. The first daughter who is lively, and full of faith. Chocolate. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice is what they say. For a while i've been getting it on my own. Very successful in life, and if you ask me I would like to believe that I am one of the most successful women in Africa. The motherland of "black juice." I was born and raised here by my parents and They've always taught me to know my roots, and to take pride in them.

I like to think of myself very highly, and with that comes high standards.

I opened the textbook laying across my study table. I lived on the coner of Duncan street in South Africa. I fixed my glasses upon my face once I heard a knock at the door. Closing my journal, I let my cold bare feet hit the floor as I proceeded to open the door. Khalid. I closed my eyes and sighed before opening the door to stare at my beautiful fling for the night. Khalid was nothing more than a fuck buddy. I never wanted to fall in love with him, but I guess in my mind things got all fucked up . Biting my lip and staring, I eyed him as he did the same to me. Letting out a low and sexy growl, he picked me up and kissed down my neck. "Khalid, I called you three times and you're just now getting here. Where the hell you been at?" I knew that I wasn't his girl, but I needed to know. I was open with the other dudes I messed with. Khalid knew about them, and they knew about Khalid. There are no secrets with me.

"I was busy handling some business love. Any more questions before I lay this pipe on you?" That made me quiver and shake in his arms. He knew exacty where he had me, and he knew exactly how I wanted it. "Stand up and bend over. You already know how we get down." He slid my panties to the side, revealing my juicy, yet plump pussy. He ran his thumb across it, scraping up the juices before licking it off of his fingers. I hissed at the touch of his cold hands.

"mmmm" I moaned in satisfaction. Khalid knew every single spot to hit, just like every man should. Khalid and I were the same person, and thats why I fucked with him strongly. If anyone had to have the package it would be him. But commitment? That shit was for the birds. I've had my heart stepped on plently of times and every single time its full of bullshit. I had a nigga that knew how to fuck me good. I had a nigga who was intellectually out of this world and blew me out the box with his words. And I also had a nigga who was so full of himself but his heart was as pure as gold.

"mmmm... yeah baby just like that" Khalid hissed as I bounced up and down on his throbbing dick. I knew what he liked. Like I said before we are the same person. After cleaning up his mess with my tongue, we showered. My legs felt like wet noodles but Khalid made sure I could stand.

"Any of your other niggas put it down as good as I do?" He said as he watched me put baby oil over my rounded breasts.

"I meaaaannn."

"MMM DADDY DEEPER" Khalid yelled as he mocked me.

"mmmm, yeah baby just like that" I said as I deepened my voice to make sure I sounded like him. He popped me on the ass before laying tiny kisses on my cheeks. "Goodnight baby cakes. I will gladly let you know when I am on this side of town again." I put on a fake smile, simply because I knew I wouldn't see him for another week.

"Alright love. Text me when you make it home safely to wifey. Goooodniiiight." I sang waving and closing the door.

See.. that's the thing I forgot to mention. He is in the process of getting a divorce. Don't judge me though. I still have to get mine. Whatever they got going on over there has nothing to do with me. Don't throw anything my way if you aren't ready for me to catch it.

A/N: Hey Y'all. I know i've been gone for a while but.. you know. I'm senior now, and I've been writing since I was in 8th grade. Hopefully I can stick with this story, now that i'm more mature with my writing. I am going to try to be as consistent as possilble with updates. I think that so I can be consistent i'm going to update every week. Just work on a chapter throughout the week and then publish it on saturday mornings. So be on the lookout for consistent updates on Saturdays. As of now it will be morning. But I hope you guys enjoyed this little taste! Like, comment, and share with your friends!