The Truth will set you free

(texts between Aaliyah and Marie)                                                                                                                                                                                                     Aaliyah: Hey are you awake?                                                                                                                                                                                                              Marie: yea are you ok? It's kinda late.                                                                                                                                                                                                Aaliyah: Bitch don't even we always used to be up this late texting each other.                                                                                                                   Marie: True. So how has your day been?                                                                                                                                                                                                  Aaliyah: I'm pregnant.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Marie: REALLY!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Marie: Wait                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Marie: What                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Marie: You're a fucking liar bitch, lol don't kid like that. Your parents will kill you.                                                                                                                     Aaliyah: I'm serious Marie. I'm pregnant and at the same time i'm excited and scared and nervous all in one i'm so confused. I haven't een told Jose yet he doesn't know and I don't think that i really want to tell him either, idk how he'll take it. He's 40 with 2 kids of his own from his previous relationship idk even know if he wants another one  besides we're 21 years apart and i honestly don't think that it'll last. I just don't know what to do, I literally feel like crying.                                                                                                                                                           Marie: I'm so happy for you Ally. I'm sure he'll understand I mean he slept with you he knew the consiquences of having sex with you. I'm always here for you and you know that i've been here for you since we were little fetuses. Just tell him and let me know how it goes. Ok, I love you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Aaliyah: Ok i will thanks hoe i really needed that. I love you.                                                                                                                                                      (texts between Aaliyah and Jose)                                                                                                                                                                                                       Aaliyah: Hey                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            "He must be asleep he didn't answer my text." she thought so she plugged her phone in and went to bed.