⚓New City, New Idiots ⚓

ð Hello Guise! :D ð

so I promised to update soon on the prologue I posted a few days ago and only that already has 1k reads!! its crazy! thank you so much!

tell me how you like this chapter, it should be edited so if there are any mistakes please point them out to me :)

don't be a silent reader :* comment and vote if you like it :) [motivates me to update faster]

Dedicate to @Writingwithmysoul for the gorgeous banner, awesome cover and amazing icon xD thanks girly.

~~

"The biggest slap

to give an enemy

is your success"

~~

Riley's POV:

I growled in annoyance as I stared at my locker, the evil piece of school equipment refused to open for me, even after some inefficient colorful words.

I tried to open it again, slowly I told myself as I pulled the lock up and absolutely fudging nothing happened!

I banged the stupid locker out of frustration, class would start in ten minutes and I still didn't know where the hell class 52B was!

"what did that locker ever do to you?"

I whipped around and nearly melted.

standing in front of me was one gorgeous piece of man, with a mob of curly blonde hair, and icy blue eyes he was one of the hottest guys I've seen.

"what?" I asked dumbly, as I stared like an idiot.

he quirked an amused smile and gestured to my locker.

"why are you banging the locker?" he repeated.

the mention of my locker brought a scowl to my face.

"I can't open the stupid piece of junk" I mumbled.

he chuckled.

"want me to help?"

I gave him a blank look.

he laughed.

"what's your combination?" he said.

I crossed my arms across my chest and gave him a skeptical look.

"how can I trust you?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know, how can you trust me?" he grinned.

I huffed, the idiot wasn't making this any easier.

"don't worry I barely remember my own locker combination, I doubt I remember yours" he said and gave me a lazy smile.

I told him my combination and tada! the stupid locker flew open!

"close your mouth babe before you catch flies" he advised.

I avoid eye contact with him as I placed my things in the locker, my skin flustering stupidity at the 'babe' part.

I slammed my locker shut and turned to face him.

"thank you" I said.

he nodded.

"what's your name?"

"Riley" I said, and I found myself holding my breath as his eyes roamed my face, taking in my short 5'5 height, mass of unkept brown hair that was currently and always in a bun, and my hazel eyes.