Im adopted by...one direction and lana del rey?!

CHAPTER 1

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Lana's POV

So I just finished recording summertime sadness for my new album and I'm actually still at the studio because im waiting for the guards to guide me out.

So the guards came and guided me out of the building and there is this one little kid that caught my eye

So I went near her and asked "hi! Whats your name?" and she answered back "hello!! Im Alexa and Im your biggest fan!!" And I "how old are you? And what a nice name you have there alexa" i gave her a smile and then she answered "im seven 1/2 years old! May I please have your autograph?"

And so I nodded and she handed me her paper and pen that she was bringing along with her.

"Alexa, where's your parents?" i asked "i dont have parents anymore i dont know what happened to them. i live in an orphanage now" she answered "can you pls come with me? ill bring back to the orphanage myself" i told her and I gave a a smile and she giggled as I told her that I will be bringing her back to the orphange.

5 minute's later......

We arrived at the orphanage and I opened the door for her and when she exactly came in the old lady shouted at her.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? DIDN'T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS DONT YOU? ARE YOU ALREADY TRYING TO KILL ME AREN'T YOU? YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR TIME HAVING THAT DAMN AUTOGRAPH FROM THAT LANA DEL REY OF YOURS! YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT FUCKING AUTOGRAPH OF YOURS CAUSE LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK LIKE TRASH! AND-" thats when I stopped her "Don't ever! i mean never ever talk to her Like That!" and the old woman gasped

"Im so sorry Ms lana I did not see you there! would you like to adopt a child?"

"I would like to adopt alexa pls"

As she went to get the papers i heard her whispered something in alexa's ear "bastard"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi so this is my 1st book

So

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

THANKS!!