(Chaisty ) in the mm

Chaisty
"Mom" I semi screamed from the living room

"What !" She yelled back

" Where's my charger ? My phone is about to die & I was about to take a cute picture " I whined

" Child I don't know throw me my keys so I can go to work " she said .

"Here " i threw her the keys

" I won't be home till late tonight so don't wait up " she said

That's something that I would hear a lot & was pretty much used to.

" okay , love you too " I said as the door slammed

"I guess I'll see what Daniel is doing". Daniel is my boyfriend of a year , we started off as relationship goals the first few months & then he started to get a drinking addiction & started becoming more aggressive & mean .

I called Daniel & he picked up on the second ring , "Wassup" he said , "hey bae, wyd" i said .

"I was just about to come by to see you" Daniel said

"Cool , just call me when you're outside" I said .

I waited about an hour on him to show up and he still wasn't here & I started to grow irritated. I looked down and my phone was buzzing with a picture of Daniel & I on the screen , I walked to the door and Daniel was right there with his sunglasses on and a bottle of Hennessy.... I just knew it was going to be a long night .

Daniel came straight in and grabbed me by my neck and pushed me to the wall , I scratched at his hands for him to get off me , I couldn't breathe and regretted even calling him now , " ba , baby please let go of me" I said barley being able to breathe. He just looked me in my eyes with disgust & I hated when he drinks because he would always get like this . It's like he would turn into a different person or something . I just cried as he threw me to the ground and took my clothes off , he slid my panties to the side and just pushed his self into me , it's embarrassing but yet I was used to that too . I just laid there with tears coming down my eyes , How do I let my own boyfriend rape me ? I thought to myself
———————
Later that night he left & I went into my room and grabbed my stuff so I could take a bubble bath and watch one of my favorite tv shows called " pretty little liars" on my phone , for some reason when shit got bad with me and him this tv show always seem to calm me down . I was in the middle of watching it until my best friend Kyla texted me .

BestieKy 💇🏾‍♀️💕👯‍♀️
Why tf haven't I heard from you today bitch ?
Read @10:45pm

BestestBitch Chas💓👯‍♀️🤪
Sorry best it's been a long ass day fr , I'll tell you about it tomorrow
Read @10:49pm

BestieKy 💇🏾‍♀️💕👯‍♀️
Mmm k , love you best 💕
Read @10:55pm

BestestBitch Chas💓👯‍♀️🤪
🙄 love you too best 💓
Read @10:57pm

——————
I woke up at 7:50 am & brushed my teeth & hopped in the shower , I woke up pretty late I had to be at school by 8:30 & it's a 20 min ride on the bus so I knew I had to hurry .

I just threw anything on since I was in a rush & threw my hair in a back bun . I rushed out the house with a banana and I walked to the bus stop & as I was walking I felt my stomach go crazy so I had walked to the gas station to purchase some chips it wasn't much but at least it will hold me until I got to school .

I walked into the gas station and I went to grab a bag of grippos and started to walk back to the register but as I was walking I was also looking down at my phone not really paying attention to see if anybody else was around me & I accidentally bumped into somebody, well it was actually some boy I went to school with . He was actually cute & I didn't realize I was just staring at him until the cashier start trying to get my attention so I can get out of there, I instantly snapped back to reality and told the boy sorry and purchased my stuff and ran out .

I didn't exactly know why I ran out but I just needed to hurry and get out of there . As I walked back to the bus stop I felt a hand grab my arm I looked to my side and there that boy was again . I moved my arm and said excuse me as I saw the bus arriving to the stop . I walked away got on the bus thinking about how cute he was and then looked down at my phone to a message from Daniel my stomach started to turn .

Daniel ❤️🙃
"Good morning babe , I'm sorry about what happened last night I really didn't mean any of that stuff I did to you , I love you & you know that please don't be mad at me baby"
Delivered

I just left the messages there , I didn't even wanna reply I honestly didn't even wanna see his face anymore at all , he literally makes me sick . I arrived across the street from the school as I was getting off to cross the street I saw a red impala banging some Gherbo , the windows were tinted but I could still see who was driving. It was the boy from the gas station .

I shook my head and continued walking across the street to the school that I truly hated . It's not like I have real bad experiences here but I honest just couldn't stand the teachers and the kids here , I didn't get bullied in school but I hated to see kids here bully others.

I went to my locker which was right beside my best friend Kyla's locker she came down the hall looking cute as always she was so chocolate with nice skin and always kept her face beat , she even did her own hair and mines as well , I met her over the summer when I was Like 10 , she walked up to me and asked my my name & I told her mines and asked for hers and from there on we've became best friends , she's really one of a kind .