Continuation of the landlady

the story idea's belong to Roald Dahl. we had to do this for English assignment. what i mean is that we had to finish the story off where it had ended cuz it ends suddenly.

"No my dear only you" she said

"oh i see" Billy said

"Oh would you like more tea?" she asked

"No,i'm going upstairs" billy said

"Oh'" she said

as Bill went upstairs he noticed he was not feeling to good.

he reached the top of the stairs,and went into his room,and opened the closet and found Christipher Mulholland and Gregory w. Temple. they were dead and the landlady had stuffed there bodies full of stuffing. Bill finally remembered why he had recognized the names, they were in the newspaper and had gone missing and they were never found. Billy wondered if she was going to do this horrid thing to him as well. Billy then went downstairs.

"oh my dear i'm going to make some supper" she said

"no thank you i'm not hungry at the moment" said billy

"Oh well supper is special tonight" she said

i'm sort of tired i think i'll go up to bed now" Said billy

Later that night billy went down stairs with his baggage and right as he was about to open the door to leave....

"where are you going?" Asked the landlady playing with a sharp knife in her hands.

"Oh i'm leaving it was such a lovly stay" said billy in a frightened tone.

"well why can't you stay a little longer, like forever?" she asked

Billy went to open the door but before he could do so the landlady grabbed him and dragged him upstairs. Billy was so scared he coulden't think, why haden't he stayed at a normal inn, at that moment the landlady took her knife and stabbed Billy in the heart.

the end. i did change the end a little bit form the one i gave to the teacher i just thought it would be better.  

Again this short story belongs to Roald Dahl and the characters in it.