Update #1

"Wait... we are stopping Ask or Dare for a while?!" Vaz asked as he was in the room with author, who sighed as he was sitting on his swivel chair, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Yeah. We just have quite a lot of projects ongoing." The author stated as he looked at the hooded teen. "I'm afraid I bit more on what I can chew Vaz."

"So...there is any other way to try and maintain the schedule?"

"Not that I know of.." The author said with a sigh as he scrolled through the comment section. "I don't know how to continue this without drowing on the requests of the people."

Vaz looked down in sadness as he realized on how hard it was to maintain the show. "I guess..."

The author smiled sadly at Vaz. "Don't worry. We will find out another way-"

"Wait!" Suddenly, a female voice entered the room as the door was slammed open. Both of the two males had their eyes widened as they saw in front door.

It was a girl with pink hair, violet pupils on her eyes with a rather moe face. She wears a purple long sleeve shirt that seems to hide her arms and black shorts with brown leather boots. On her hands has a pink notebook on as she rushed in front of the author's table.

"What is it Reina?" The author asked, curious to see why one of his co workers rushed to meet him. The young girl panted as she placed the notebook on the table.

"Kein has told me to give it to you on a possibility to keep the show going." She stated as she sat on one of the chairs tiredly. The two males blinked before Nite opened the notebook, seeing bunch of formulas and other stuff within. Vaz blinked as the author studied it carefully.

"What does it mean?" The hooded teen asked as the author studied the characters in the book. Nite blinked before having his eyes widened in realization.

"...that is a good solution!" The author exclaimed, suprising both the hooded teen and the young girl. Vaz blinked again as he saw the author started to scribble down something on a sticky note.

"What is it sir?" He asked as he squinted his eyes to see what Nite was writing but it was too fast. The author smiled as he check the note before giving it to Vaz.

"Tell this to the viewers. I think it is something that they want to hear about." Nite stated. Vaz looked at the sticky note and read it. With a smile on his face, he gave a nod on the author as he ran out of the room.

When he reached the studio, he quickly turned on the camera as he waved at it to check if it was catching footage. Deeming that it was recording, he cleared his throat as he started the recording.

"Hello everyone!" He greeted cheerfully. "Today, I am here for an annoucement!" He looked down on the note as he started to read it out loud.

"The Ask or Dare will not be going into a hiatus in exchange for having five requests per chapter as a limit. It will be more manageable and will be a lot more fun for the author to do."

"Furthermore, there will be more skits happening in the future like those stuff in the talk shows that he had been watching about." Vaz stated as he cleared his throat with a smile on his face.

"So yeah guys! The show will go on and I don't have to lose my job!" He cheered with his hands up, circling around the room in huge rejoicement of the announcement.

(Space)

There you have it. The requests must go on!