01| the meeting

L I L A C

Shit!

I'm running late for my flight.

These last few months have been very stressfull and depressing. Both my parents got killed by a drunk driver, not so long after my 18th birthday. I haven't cried much they wouldn't want me to. They were both extremely rich so i inherited all of their money. And believe me when i say it's alot i mean ALOT.

So now i'm racing to get to my flight on time. I'm moving from the Netherlands to New York for my studies, i want to start my own clothing line. That has always been a dream of mine and i shared it with my mother but now she's gone. So now i'm going to achieve my dreams alone. And hopefully my parent will be very proud of me. They were the most loving people i have ever met.

Yes!

I just got on time for my flight. The stewardess leads me to my seat.

"Would you like to keep your bag with you or put it away?" Says the pretty stewardess.

"I would like to keep it with me if that's okay" i replied.

"Sure thing sweetie, that's fine."

Then she walks away, but not before winking at the person who is sitting in de spacious chair next to mine.

Then i turn around to face the person who  the stewardess just winked to. And when my eyes finally land on the man sitting there i am shocked at how handsome he is.

HOLY MOLY!

He's hot, probably much older than i am. I think he's around his thirties. He has a mix between blue and grey eyes. Even though he is not looking at me but is rather occupied with his laptop. I can still see his attractiveness. Dark hair, no beard and probably a very expensive suit and rolex. He is looking like a damn model. But he looks also very cold.

I clear my throat to get his attention. And then he looks up from his laptop with angry eyes but as soon as he looks me in the eyes, his eyes widen a little and he doens't say anything but looks like he is in a daze.

So i speak up " hello i'm Lilac nice to meet you" i think it's rather polite to introduce myself to him because we are going to sit next to each other  for a very long fūcking flight. Which i'm not very exited about.

And after i speak he seems to come out of his daze and says to me " hello i'm Dante Black it's also very nice to meet you to, little angel."

Uhm okay.. he doens't even know me why would he call me 'little angel'?

He doesn't take his eyes of off me while i'm going to sit in my seat. Which is very comfortable by the way. Well it better does because the ticket wasn't cheap. Even though i have alot of money now i'm not a crazy money spender.

I take my macbook en plug my headphones in and put on some music. But the guy or should i say Dante keeps looking at me and didn't continue working.

"Uhmm is there something wrong or do you need anything?" I say.

"I was just wondering how old you were" he replied.

Okay to be honest all i wanted to do was get on this damn plane and listen to music while i fall asleep. But i don't want to be rude so i just answer his question even though it's none of his business.

"I'm eighteen"

He looks pleased by this answer for some reason, why i don't know and i really don't care either.

"And what does a eighteen year old girl like you do on a plane from the Netherlands to New York?" He asks smiling, his cold and angry look all gone.

"I'm moving to New York for school." I replied.

I really hope he just stops talking and let me have my sleep. But nooo...

" are you dutch?" He asks.

"Yes, i am."

"Are you nervous to start at a new school all the way in a different country?" He asks and he really seems interested.

"No not at all i have been to New York alot so it isn't really new to me but now i'm moving there all alone. So i will just have so deal with it i guess."  He looks angry when i said that i'm moving there alone. He doen't have anything to be angry about because it's none of his business.

"Why the hell would you move to the other side of the world alone!??" He looks really angry now. "Do you know how unsafe that is?"

Okay now i'm mad. Who the fūck does he think he is. He doesn't know me!

"Excuse me but what i do is really none of your business!" I replied back just as angry as he was.

It looks like he wants to say something else but i don't care i just put my headphones back in and close my eyes to let sleep over take me. But not before i see him looking at me with ...love? In his eyes.

_____________
What do you think about the first chapter?
Is it any good?
This is the first book i'm writhing.

Please vote & comment

And if you want follow me❤️

-🍒