07| shopping

LILAC

I love fashion, i always have. I can't wait until i start college, and learn more about designing and marketing. I want to be a designer, and i want to have my own fashion brand one day. Me and my mother shared that passion. She too wanted to be a designer when she was younger, but her parents didn't like that so she decided to do something different.

I miss them so much.

When i look around and see all the stores, full with trending designer clothing, it just makes me happy, makes me feel alive and thinking about the memories with my mom.

I have already bought a few outfits, but i haven't looked for new shoes yet. And the bags aren't that heavy yet. The New York streets are busy as always, i cross the busy street and walk over a cute little boutique that i never have been to before.

Once i open the door and walk inside i feel the heat hit my face. It smells really good in here.  A sales lady walk over to me with a bright smile, and i can't see if it's fake or real. "Hello, can i help you with anything?" She asks.

I give her a polite smile back. "No, i'm just gonna look around and see if there is anything i like." She nods before walking away and helping another custumor.

I see that the shoes are in the back of the store. On my way there i walk past a full body length mirror, i take a quick once over and i look horrible. I haven't brushed my hair because, i thought it looked fine. But all the wind has made my hair messier. I'm not wearing any make up, not because i think i look really good without it, i just really don't care to be honest. My outfit looks also fine, you know not great, but not horrible either sooo...

But if i want to be a designer and all that, i do have to uphold an image. That means i can't look like a lazy snop.

I step away from the mirror and continue my journey to the shoe section. I really want new boots and some heels. I saw some really cool heels online, but i want to look in stores first before i'm going to order them online.

"Lilac?" Says a female voice from behind me.

I turn around to see who called my name and see Dante's sister Miranda. She looks amazing, she has a big coat on with jeans and some nude strap heels. Her blonde golden hair is perfect just like last time i saw her.

"Hey Miranda." She walks over to me with a big smile and hugs me really tight. First his mom now his sister, i bet sooner or later his father will give me a hug to. "What are you doing here?" She asks

"Shopping, i'm looking for a new pair of boots and heels." I say to her while fixing my hair a little.

"Really!? I have a new modeling job with this brand and they gave me new shoes and clothing from their new collection. And it looks like we have the same shoe size, and probably also the same clothing size. So if you like some of the things i got you can have them if you want of course." She says smiling.

"Wow that really nice, but i can't just take your new things. They must be expensive." I would feel bad i do not like to ask or take anything from anyone.

"Of course you can. It's not like you're stealing it from me, i'm giving it to you, silly," she says while tapping the tip of my nose sofly. "C'mon it will be fun, we can try on all the clothes, we can have our own fashion show just for fun, just the two of us." She says while holding my hand gently.

"Uhm okay, when do you wanna go?"

"We can go to my house right now if you want. Or you can give me your number and i will call you and we will see then." She says thinking." You know what, why don't you give me your number now and we will also go to my house now, i think that's best. Yeah." She nodded.

I mean this could be fun, right? She seems like she want to be my friend, and i do not have any friends here in New York yet. So i think this would be great for me.

"Yeah, sure lead the way." I say to her gesturing my hand to let her walk in front of me. Instead she grabs my hand and walks fast out of the store onto the streets.

"I don't live far from here, it's just a five minute walk." She says while slowing down her pace.

We are walking next to each other hand in hand, on the side walk. It's not really neccesery for us to hold hands, so i try to take my hand back. But she just makes her grib tighter.

We arrive at a appartment building that looks similar to mine. This building also has a door man, he greets us en let us through. The inside in very nice, high ceiling, black marble everywhere.

Once we reach the elavator, she clicks the button still holding my hand. When the elevator arrives we both step in.

"I'm so excited right now, this is gonna be soo fun." She says while bouncing softly next to me.

The building isn't that big, so there are only a few floors. But i must admit it is very luxurious. We arrive at the 5th floor and walk out of the elavator. There is only one door on this floor so i guess that's the door to Miranda's home.

She get's her keys from her purse and opens the door, she step inside en she make a spin and looks at me and says with her arms wide open, "welcome to your new home."

————————
I'm really sorry guys for not updating my books for a while, but i'm really busy with my new school and my job.

Also i didn't edit this yet so there are probably some mistakes here and there.

If you like this book then you will also like my other books 'BELLA|teacher's obsession'.

This chapter isn't that long bit i hope you like it <3

-🍒