Chapter 1: Self-conflict

A/N Another thing I forgot to mention, Piri and her Darkside is voiced by the same actress, buy it would be like Starfire and Blackfire on the voices.

Chapter 1

I sat down on the shore and sighed. How many days has it been since I've been here? I'd say at least three weeks. And searching for Riku and Mickey? Seems near to impossible. How did we get separated?

Well...

It was soon after we defeated all the darksides. Just before the last one died, It opened up a portal. I casted Reflectaga to an unconscious Riku and Mickey. A strong wind blasted me and I fell in that portal and told Mickey to take care of Riku. I ended up here... the Dark Margin.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

"Along the road ahead is something you need." A guy in a black coat disappeared behind Sora. He turned around to face him and no one was there. Panicking, he looked around and finally the guy reappeared behind him again. Sora caught him this time. "However, in order to claim it, you must lose something that is dear to you."

Sora ran towards him but he disappeared again. Silence cut through the dark night. And the image faded into a blonde girl with a girl who looked like my mother.

"What are they going to do to us?" the bluette asked.

"I don't know. But everything is going to change. Is she close?" the blonde said almost in a whisper. "We can't let them know about her presence or where she is."

Once again, it changed into something else.

"Did I get out of the darkness?" Riku asked, sitting from a grey floor in a grey room and held his head, "Hey, Piri... King Mickey..." he looked around and we were no where to be seen. "Guys? Piri? Your Majesty? ... Where are you two?"

"Your friends is far away," Ansem's voice rang out in the semi-dark room. "Leave the war with darkness in their hands. You stay here and sleep. In this area between light and dark. Here, as long as you're blanketed by light, sleep is safe. Sleep will protect you forever."

I shot my eyes open with cold sweat running down my forehead, plastering my bangs to my forehead. It might not be a long bang but... yeah. I also let my hair out of my braid more often.

I panted as I looked out to the realm's moon. It was all a dream... was it? I calmed down and sighed. This was really a strange feeling: I know I should be worried but my friends. But for some reason, emotions have been out of wack for me. I shook my head.

"The darkness..." I fretted, "It's getting to me..."

"It'll be okay, mommy! Don't be afraid-"

"I'm not afraid! Especially not of the darkness!" I glared at the ground.

"She didn't say anything about the dark, blueberry." That was the voice of my darkside again.

"Bug off!" I yelled.

"Leave mommy alone!"