Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Louis just stood there, wondering what he did wrong. It was just for laugh, nothing bad was meant to happen. Why was Harry blaming it all on Louis?

He was hopelessly confused. Then suddenly realized Harry 'broke up' with Louis. The words still ring in his head.

"I can't handle this Louis, I'm sorry but I think Larry should break up."

Louis dropped to his knees and started to cry. Why? I love Harry, I cannot believe I did this. I'm a horrible person. Harry hates me now. There's a fake sex tape some pervert made up. And Harry and I are a mess because of me, I shouldn't have bromance kissed him that day at the press conference. I'm such an idiot. It's all my fault..

Louis hardly eats, sleeps and pretty much sits around his room all day with no lights on or anything. He's lost a lot of weight and he hasn't socialized ever since then.

Liam came to visit him a week after 'Larry' broke up. Yet, the world doesn't know yet.

Luckily Liam has an extra key to get in. He walks in and sets his jumper down. He walks up the stairs to Louis' room and knocks.

No answer. He knocks several more times and Louis mumbles something.

Liam comes in and falls over, there's no lights on and he walked into an end table... in front of the door.

He turns on a light and sees a lump in Louis' sheets. He lightly presses down on it and something squirms underneath it. He pulls the duvet off him and Louis' is soaked in sweat.

"Hell Lou, what the hell happened?" He says pulling Louis up to a sitting position pushing his against a wall so the wall would support his weight.

Louis looks at him and Liam sees pain in his eyes.

"Harry really hurt you that day didn't he..." Liam says looking away and Louis does a weak nod.

Louis refused to do anything Liam offered or ordered.

"Louis, you NEED to eat something or at least gain weight. You lost a lot of weight. You're pale as a ghost and you need a shower too. " He says looking at a boney Louis. He lost his six pack. His hair is all messed up too. "Louis!" He exclaims and Louis flinches.

"Get up. I know you love Harry and he hurt you but you need to be alive and active. He couldn't handle all the press and lying to the fans. " He says rubbing Louis' back.

"He's the one who wanted to lie to the world in the first place!" Louis says and his voice squeaks.

"That may be so, you also went along with it." He says and Louis grunts.

He tries to get up and falls back down. Liam grabs on of his arms and swings it over his shoulders. He lets Louis shift all his weight onto Liam. He pulls one leg out from underneath him then another. Finally he's standing on two feet.

"That's it. One leg at a time Lou." Liam says encouragingly and Louis smiles.

They get to the door when Louis falls again.

"I can't see H-H-Harry..." He says crying. "Louis..." Liam says soothingly picking him back up. "You have to talk to him sometime. You can't hide in your room all day and do nothing, please Lou?" Liam asks and Louis breaks down again. "I can't, I love him and he doesn't..."

"I swear Lou, he does. He told me a million times. He's scared... He thinks you hate him. He's beating himself up. He wont talk to any of the boys except me. Please Louis... If you really love Harry you'll come.." Liam says and Louis gets up. He wipes his eyes and gives a reassuring smile.

He walks to his dresser and puts on a pair of chinos and a shirt and walks out the door. "Help me go down the stairs Liam?" Louis says and Liam nods. "Sure thing. Come on." He says and Louis grabs onto a railing and onto Liam. They walk down the stairs and Louis walks to the door.

Liam helps Louis to the car and they drive to Harry's. They go in the Harry's on the couch.

There's a figure beside him and Harry kisses it. They start to snog and Louis sees everything. "Harry!" He squeaks and Harry breaks from the kiss.

"Louis.." He says and Louis glares hard at him. "You bastard! You made me feel like shit for a week all because of little Harry Styles couldn't handle the press. And then I see you snogging some chick you probably just met. You know what? We're through, as in 'fake dating' and our friendship. " Louis says and Liam looks at Harry. All he sees in his eyes are one thing. Pain.

"Lou.. You don't really mean that do you?" Harry says getting up from the couch. "Yes, I do!" Louis spits out and Harry spins Louis around to look at him.

"But, I-I-I love you.." He says pressing his lips against Louis' and Louis kisses back. He's been waiting so long for this. Louis pulls away. "Harry, I can't do this. You kiss me then act like nothing happened. Then there you are breaking up 'Larry' and I can't handle this either! I think we do kind of need a break. I'm sorry Harry. " Louis says turning away and walking out the door.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I tried to tell him.. Give him a bit." Liam says following Louis out the door. Harry tells the girl to get out and she does. He lies down on the couch and screams into a pillow.

Why was life so hard on him? All he wanted to do was be with the one he loves. Was that to much to ask for? Apparently.