Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - My Terrible Mistake..
This Chapter was written by KittyBlossomCB

{Aaron's POV}

I get up off the couch with a worried look on my face. I haven't seen Aphmau for a couple hours now... She said she would be right back. She was going somewhere, but she didn't tell me where... I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. "..Aph, where are you?" I asked myself. Obviously I knew I wouldn't get an answer, but I still asked. Suddenly the door busts open and in comes a excited Aphmau.

"Aaron! Aaron! Guess what?!" She practically screamed. I chuckled and walked up to her, giving her a warm hug. One that said 'I was worried about you'. "Aaron... Were you worried about me?" She asked.

"..Yeah.. I thought you were kidnapped or something," I said and forced a chuckle. Aphmau placed both her hands on her hips and gave me a look.

"What?" I questioned. She continued to give me the look until I said something. "..Okay, okay! That was forced... I was really really worried about you Aph..." I looked into her eyes, and she looked into mine. She gave me a small smile and kissed me on the cheek.

"I had a feeling you were worried," She said and became her excited self again. "Okay, okay. Guess what?!" She smiled.

"..Umm... what?" I said with a confused look on my face. She passed me something. A ticket...? "..Aph, what's this for?"

"It's for a weeks stay at a cabin! It's in a secluded area, and it comes with one bedroom, bathroom, indoor hot tub, and a beautiful view of the sunset!" She exclaimed with excitement.

"..Okay.. when do we go?" I asked. I walked over to the dining table and laid the ticket there.

"Mmmm.. I think it's 2 days from now," She said. She walked over to where I was and sat up on the table.

"Alright," I smiled and looked over at my phone that was laying on our red couch. "..Oh! Lucinda called earlier. Something about a potion..?"

"Really? ..It better be that potion for excellent cooking I asked for..." She mumbled quietly, but of course I could hear it. I'm a werewolf for Irene's sake. I hear Aphmau give a small yawn. "..Aaron, I'm gonna go take a nap. You can come, too, if you want," She said and went upstairs to our bedroom. I shrugged and followed her.

I yawn and turn on my side. I open my steel eyes to find that Aphmau's gone. Where'd she go? I got off the bed and found out that I nearly stepped on my girlfriend. "..She must've fell on the floor," I chuckled softly. I picked her up and laid her back on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her from falling off the bed again. I smiled to myself and brought her closer. This is how everyday should always be like....

-_~*~_-

I smiled at Lucinda. "Okay. We came, now what is it you wanted?" I asked, trying not to sound rude. Aphmau was standing beside me, holding my hand with a curious look on her face.

"..Well.. I kinda wanted you guys to help me with something," She said. I gave a questionable look towards Lucinda then looked at Aphmau.

Aphmau crossed her arms. "It better not be us cleaning your potions room again,"

Lucinda chuckled and shook her head. "Nope. I would like you guys to help me make and test some potions," She smiled. Both mine and Aph's mouthes dropped. "..No need to be so surprised—"