Chapter 12

-Xiumin-

Hyewon stared down at the coloured mat which he had placed below her.

"You want to play this?" she asked, confused as his lips curled into a smirk.

"Well obviously this is the best way to 'accidentally' make skin contact" he muttered, winking at her.

After he flattened the mat he picked up a spinner looking up at Hyewon before speaking.

"Okay you start" he said, peering at it with concentration as it span.

"Left hand red" he shouted, pointing down at the mat.

Hyewon bent over, placing her hand on the ground.

"I knew this was a good choice" Xiumin said from behind, grinning as she already struggled to keep balanced.

"Oh shut up and spin" Hyewon replied.

**Later on**

"Right leg blue"

Xiumin placed his leg under Hyewon's arm pressing it against her body and she crouched down.

"What are you doing you cheat?" Hyewon said shoving his leg and causing Xiumin to wobble.

"No pushing!" he laughed, balancing himself again.

After a few more turns Hyewon was reaching her leg over to the yellow, balancing in a very awkward position underneath Xiumin's chest.

He smiled down at her, amused by her embarrassment and trying his hardest to get as close as possible.

After a few more turns she'd managed to move above him and he stretched out his leg towards a green marker, collapsing and pulling her down with him.

She landed on top of him, his chest leaning against her and their faces only inches apart.

Xiumin smirked at her and she tried to push herself away from him.

She rolled over so that she was lying next to him and began to catch her breath but Xiumin's face suddenly appeared above her and his arms trapped her on either side.

"You're not getting away from me that easily" he said, face completely serious.

"E-erm can you let me go?"

"Nope" he answered moving closer towards her, with amusement in his eyes.

She looked up at his nearing face and closed her eyes as his lips touched hers.

His hair tickled hair face as it fell down from above and as they pulled away she brushed it away from his eyes.

He moved next her, placing his arm under her head and they lay there, listening to the wind blow wildly outside.

"What time is it?" Hyewon questioned.

He lifted his other arm up, checking the watch on his wrist and turning his head to face her.

"About 6" he said, smiling slightly as her.

"You hungry?" he asked, turning back to face the counter.

"Starving" Hyewon answered, giggling slightly.

Xiumin stood up, making Hyewon feel cold by herself and walked over to the counter.

"I'll see if we have anything"

Hyewon wandered over to one of the stools, attempting to sit without falling on her ass.

Xiumin came out a few minutes later, with some snacks and they sat eating and chatting until late at night, soon making their way back to the fire again.

He nudged closer to Hyewon, resting his head on her shoulder and she turned to look down at him.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked, trying to breath normally.

"I'm tired and it's comfy" he muttered, giving her a cute smile to persuade her.

He nuzzled his head further into her shoulder and watched the fire as the flames danced.

His light snores soon surrounded the room and she stared at his sleeping face.

(What is it with this guy?)

She watched his face for a moment, smiling at how innocent he looked.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" he interrupted, his lips smiling slightly as he lay with his eyes closed.

"E-err yeah" she replied turning away to look at the fire in embarrassment.

He chuckled and pushed her so she was lying down.

He placed his arm over her side before muttering something sleepily.

"Night"

"Goodnight" she replied, trying to hide her heart beating wildly in her chest.

**Next morning**

Hyewon woke up to the sound of talking from the other side of the room.

She reached her arm next to her, feeling the empty space and rolling over to her side.

(Where's he gone?)

He eyes were still sleepy and she blinked, a blurry image of Xiumin appearing at the doorway.

He was talking to someone and she listened to the other voice, something familiar echoing in the back of her mind.

"Uh,hi..is this place open-"