Day4-Lazy Day

*Alexis P.O.V*

I woke up and saw an empty space next to me. I rolled out of bed, had a shower and got dressed. I walked into the living room and tidied up all of the stuff Amanda and Joe left from last night. I was still the only one up. I wandered around the house. Amanda was still asleep and so was Joe. I couldn't find Byron anywhere. So I decided I would go on a morning walk and get breakfast at the small health cafe and shop a few streets away. I grabbed my doc martens and left. (Picture of outfit at the top).

It was 7:30am and I was walking down the road. When I got to the health cafe I ordered some whole grain porridge and green smoothie. It was a Monday morning. My job was an actress and I owned a clothing line I had brought a backpack along with me and I had put my laptop in there. I pulled it out, connected to the WiFi and starting working on more clothing designs. At 8:10am Amanda texted me and asked where I was and so did Joe. I simply replied with "gone for a walk. Will be back soon.". You're probably wondering why I didn't tell them where I was.

Monday is always a stressful day for me, like most people,I wanted to go somewhere to escape and the health cafe and shop was my normal stop. I could grab a seat overlooking the local park and see the Thames, I would have a healthy breakfast to start the week and that impacts me greatly. Amanda, Joe and Byron don't understand Monday as a stressful day. They are all youtubers and upload on Sundays. They can pretty much do whatever. On a Monday I always have a meeting at 8:30am via Skype messages with the promotion team. Then at 9:00am I have a meeting with the creative team. And finally at 9:40am I have a meeting with the marketing team. At 10:20am I finish all of my meetings and I then finish by sending either some clothing designs or mood boards to the creative team. At 11am I usually start to head back home to start to sign documents and finish statistics for the company.

11am

I started to head back as I left the shop I brought a packet of fresh homemade pasta for dinner and a baguette for lunch. I got home at 11:15am and walked in on Joe and Amanda Filming with Byron helping out. I sat down on the sofa and grabbed my book. I was reading how to kill a mocking bird and I loved it. Between 11 and 1 o'clock was my free time on a Monday and since they were filming I decided to read. I was happily reading until someone jumped on top of me and started tickling me. "FUCKING STOP IT BYRON!!!!" I screamed in pain and laughter. Finally after Byron stopped ticking me we sat down and cuddled and I told him about the business as he listened then we put friends on and sat and cuddled until my alarm went of for lunch and then 30 minuets latery alarm to start working again went off.
—————

Authors Note: I know the ending was a bit rubbish. Any requests for a new chapter?