The New Life P4

Suddenly, Laxus likes Mira! :o He wanted to Tell her, But he is Shy and Rude sometimes. He doesnt know what to say. He was wondering if he should buy flowers. He also wants to buy Ice cubes to put in her back devilishly.. Suddenly, He yells "AHHHHH" Then Principal Makorov/ Laxus's Dad Came in, and says.."WHAT WHAT WHAT?! IS MY HAIR SUPER UGLY?!" He got terified Laxus told his dad about the situation. "Hmmmm, I see.." Said Makorov. "You should buy her chocolate and Flowers She would Say yes of course!!" Says Makorov. "Hmmm, Not sure" Says laxus roughly. 

"You should work on your niceness, and Calmness too.." Says Makorov Frightend. "OK FINE" Laxus says pushing his dad out the door of the dorm. "Hey hey what are you doing? heh You know im your dad? can you be a bit faster? No?" Says Makorov in a Speedy voice. Laxus closed the door when Makorov was out and searched up "Peaceful music" He practiced for serveral days.

                                                                    2 WEEKS PASSED

He bought flowers and chocolate as Makorov Suggested and Went back in Fairy Collage  and he found Mira, and says.. "Wanna hang out? School is not gonna start untill He hires new stupid teachers.." "Sure!" Mira Says. They went to a nearby coffee shop sat down and ordered A latte and mocha. Suddenly laxus  Stood up and Holds the flowers and says "Would you Hang out with me?" He tries acting calm.

 Suddenly laxus  Stood up and Holds the flowers and says "Would you Hang out with me?" He tries acting calm

"Yes!" Mira saying blushly. Everyone was taking pictures and clapping. They ran with there stuff cause they didnt expect that.. Mira also liked laxus.. But Mira likes to cook more than laxus. Mira was more skilled at cooking. They held a cooking competition.. 

                                                             To be continued!