Shithole

Natalie's pov
As I heard my alarm go off I got up and headed to the restroom to do my girl business.
As I got out of the shower I headed to my closet to look for my clothes.
What she gonna put on
^

As I was heading downstairs I hear my parents arguing for once when are they going to shut the fuck up I can't stand this life anymore "What are you looking at you fucking slut" My dad yelled at me harshly slapping me across the face as tears went...

As I was heading downstairs I hear my parents arguing for once when are they going to shut the fuck up I can't stand this life anymore "What are you looking at you fucking slut" My dad yelled at me harshly slapping me across the face as tears went down my face ,"I fucking hate you everyday it's the same shit you hit me for no reason am tired of this bullshit you guys treat me like shit what have I ever done to you guys, what did I do tell me!!" I yelled at both of them "you know what you did" My dad said to me "what did I do" I asked "you existed when I never wanted you to happen you messed up our lives."
I just walked out not saying nothing I didn't know what to do at the moment as I walking to school I was so deep in my thought I bumped in to someone which I fell on my ass and it was embarrassing as I looked at the boy he had tattoos all over his face not gonna lie but he was pretty cute he was walking with the boys that bullied me at school....
"Watch it freak" Nash Grier yelled at me

Sorry if I messed up on my grammar but it's my first book wish me luck😭✨💍💁

LOVE DIEGO LEONS💍✨💁😍😘😩👌😭💖❤️