Gabriel Rakuen

Gabriel Rakuen, Grade-11th student in Sora Institute. He's the type of guy who doesn't stand out in the crowd, you barely notice him in a group of people and he's not very good with socializing either so he doesn't have that much friends. I'm not saying that he's depressed or something, but rather, he is just another loner who sits at the back of the class not caring about the professors, unless it's his favorite teacher.

~Gabriel's POV~

"hayssss" I sighed while looking out at the window. *Another boring day* I though to myself, *I wish it is 10 am already*

I looked at the front seeing my math teacher discuss about algebra, I'm not really interested in listening right now, as if boredom struck me too hard this morning.

*9:30 am* I looked at my wrist watch to keep track of the time, my chest somehow felt relieved when I saw that my favorite shift starts in 30 minutes.

I smiled as if I reached euphoria while looking outside the window.

"Mr. Rakuen! Maybe my class is easy enough for you to slack off huh?"

*Shit. I completely raised my profile, damn it* I straightened my back and looked at my teacher directly in his eyes. "N-no sir, It just happened that my mind flew somewhere. Hehe" I said, trying to save my face.

"Since you don't seem to be interested in the lesson, maybe you can give the formula for the quadratic equation?" He said while raising his one eyebrow. The whole class looked at me as if they were hoping that I fumble and stutter.

" x = -b positive/negative square-root of b squared minus 4 multiplied by the product of a and c all over 2 multiplied by a" I said with a straight face and proceeded to sit down.

"Very good Mr. Rakuen, it seems that you have been listening all this time" The teacher said while closing the text book he holds. "Well, next time, refrain from looking like a big idiot by letting your attention fly somewhere" He added.

"Attention class, I'll be leaving you 20 minutes early because I have something important to attend to. Goodbye" He said.

The whole class stood up and said goodbye altogether. Setting that aside, it's time for my favorite shift...'Homeroom'.

It's happening, the happiest time for me every day is happening before my eyes. My favorite teacher enters the room, with that beautiful face, fair skin and silky-looking hair, she entered the classroom.

It was like any other normal homeroom, but for me, being that way is enough. Enough to complete my day, enough to bring a smile to my face and enough to motivate me to study hard.

Time flew without me noticing. The homeroom period just ended in a blink of an eye, but setting exaggeration aside, I'm so happy that I get to experience that temporary bliss once every day.

Period by period has ended and it was about time to go home. I usually help the last period teacher carry his things to the faculty since he's old, and I don't want to see him arching his back due to pain as he carry these laboratory materials.

"Mr. Rakuen, please go ahead without me, I have to go to the principal's office. Just put it on top of my desk and you can go home." The old teacher said as he turned his arched back while walking through the corridor with the help of his cane.

"Hmmm, I should finish this and hurry back home" I yawned in exhaustion as I walked towards the faculty.

I knocked and proceeded to open the door. At the first part of the room, there were no teachers to be seen and it was disturbingly quiet. I proceeded to the second part of the faculty and to my surprise I saw my Ms. Lala, in excitement I quickly hid behind the wall before the room she was in.