Chapter 24~ Memories

6 years had passed when Kana was murdered. Ruka and the other's kept having memories of Kana when they all first met. "What are we going to do now" Bataka asked. Everyone shrugged. It turned 4:25pm, five minutes till they stay quiet for 5 minutes for Kana's death. They stayed in the human world. 4:30pm, they began the 5 minute silence. Everyone did. A violin was heard outside the cafe. Ruka thought it was Kana but it was just a memory of her. A loud sound was heard outside. They all ran out seeing the demon and Regina. 

"YOU, YOUR THE ONE WHO KILLED KANA!" Bataka yelled. Everyone in the human world heard. The demon attacked them but Bataka saved them by grabbing the sword. Ruka got kicked at a tree by Regina. "RUKA!" everyone yelled. Regina throw her at the wall and she was injured badly. Regina pulled out a spear and threw it at Ruka. Ruka dodged it before it got to her. Takeo ran in front of Ruka protecting her. 

A few moments later. Takeo, Ruka, Risa, Bataka and the Glitter Force were defeated but kept getting back up. The demon knocked them down again. This time they never got up. Regina and the demon pulled up their weapons and went to kill them all. They then went to kill them until someone stood in the way. Bataka and the other's looked to see who it was. A golden blonde haired girl about their age stood in the way.

 A golden blonde haired girl about their age stood in the way

The demon knocked the girl back but she jumped. "You missed" the girl said. They knew that voice. Everyone looked at the girl. Her green eyes brightly glowed. Regina knew who it was. The girl kicked the demon back and Regina. The girl went down running over to the other's. "Come on Ruka get up" The girl said. She grabbed Ruka's hand and as Ruka looked up at the girl's face the demon kicked the girl in the back. "That's how you want to play" the girl said. Ruka helped everyone up. The girl ran past them at high speed, pulling out a violin. 

The girl rested the bow on the strings of the violin. She breathed and began to play a song. Ruka and the other's remember only one person who knew that song.

Regina knocked them down. The girl finished playing and the demon attacked Regina. The demon and Regina were gone. The girl ran over to Ruka and the other's. She helped them up and as they looked at her they noticed something. The girl fell to the ground. Everyone ran over to the girl as she got up. Bataka pulled out his sword and grabbed the girl putting his sword near her neck. "Bataka, what are yo-" Ruka said getting interupted. The girl slide underneath the sword. "That's not how you treat a Princess" the girl said covering her mouth. 

The girl ran as she turned into her princess form. Ruka ran after her. "WAIT!" Ruka yelled. Hikari landed next to them. Ruka's parents got off. "Ruka, Kana's body is gone" her mother said. They all knew where it is. The girl hid behind Hikari. "Take me home" she whispered to Hikari. She got on and Hikari flew off. "HIKARI WA-" Ruka said noticing someone on her. The girl fell off when the pain on her stomach was damaged. Bataka caught her. They noticed it was Kana. Kana blushed as Bataka put her down. They all hugged Kana. "We missed you" Ruka cried.