[75_124] In the Game: Strategy Arc: "Those who move, Those who can't move"

The preparation for the decisive battle with the devils are steadily progressing. The things to do are clear. In this way, the wartime officials of the Grand Flam Kingdom have the power to steadily progress it.

However, in this situation where it still takes time before the decisive battle, an unrelated concern, caused yet another problem within the people's consciousness. It is the problem concerning to Rion.

To delay the matter, the king voiced that the situation about the Majin have the highest priority and, obviously the people accepted it, but it ceased to pass now. The topic in hand got in the various scenes. That too, gradually headed into a dubious direction.

"About the matter with Viscount Fray, I have one proposal." (Saishou)

At the place where the meeting is taking place, the Prime Minister raised the neglected matter in hand. Even the Prime Minister himself wasn't inform of the whole truth. Regardless, the content of the Prime Minister's advice implied that he reach a conclusion on his own of who is Rion truly.

"... What is it?" (Ou)

Finally, the King knew that he has delayed the matter concerning Rion until the now have shown a tired expression.

"I think there a need to prepare a new consort." (Saishou)

"Ha?" (Ou)

The proposal that came out, is a thing that the king didn't imagine coming out from the Prime Minister's mouth.

"I have chosen some possible suitable candidates and thought that I would have his Majesty to decide with his final thoughts so I have prepared the materials needed."

In fact, the Prime Minister appears to be preparing the materials regarding the bride candidates of Rion, and handed a bundle of paper to the king.

"Wait a moment, Isn't it that Viscount Fray already have a wife, I thought you know that as well, Prime Minister?"

"That why I said new" (Saishou)

"... What do you mean?" (Ou)

The king couldn't grasp the intention of the Prime Minister at all.

"The current wife of Viscount Frey is the former daughter of the Windhill House, which is a problem." (Saishou)

"......Our relationship with the Windhill house is out of bounds" (Ou)

The King figured out the implications around the words of the Prime Minister. It is said that it is undesirable that Rion is connected with the Windhill house. The Marquess of the Windhill doting attitude towards Ariel, is well known by the King. The concern of the Prime Minister couldn't be fully wrong.

But the king also knows the relationship between Rion and Ariel. To separate them, would invite more grudge.

"Until when would you like to remain as a sinner? I think that, that is also a problem." (Saishou)

"That is..." (Ou)

The Prime Minister pointed out the complicated spot. I want to erase my sin against Ariel. However, if that were done so, will also be mean as recognizing the mistake of the kingdom. The king couldn't respond to the opinion of the Prime Minister.

"It is widely spread to the world that the punishment of the names of both Vincent Windhill and Mrs. Fray was a false charge. In this case, I believe that we should admit our mistake, to restore the honor of the two, and will lead to the recovery of their trust to the kingdom, is what I'm thinking. "

The suspicions of the people to the royal family still continues to spread and the Marquess House got triggered by the punishment of the two, Vincent and Ariel. On top of that, the successes of Rion caught the hearts of the people, and the evaluation of the two people, Vincent who was the Lord of Rion and Ariel who became his wife, increased. The reputation of the Royal family and the Marquess House is inversely proportional to each other and becoming more severe.